Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

HOW DO WE FEEL HERE BUCKEYE FANS.
CAN WE BE 11-0.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Re: WEEK 11- BUCKEYES VS. BADGERS

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Late November start time of 3:30.
Sabino will be back, and we'll be in a base defense most of the game.
LBs and Safties can't get burnt on play action to the TE, as its basically Wisconsin's only pass weapon.

I'd be happier if it was at home, but I'm confident that OSU gets it done in Madison.

OSU: 38
Wisky: 17

If Urban has a shot at running it up, we may double that score!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

After Bielema's antics after Urban broke the mysterious "unwritten recruiting agreement" in the Big 10, I can see Urban embarrassing Bielema if given the chance.

Wisconsin and Michigan are the only 2 schools in the Big Ten that have the ability to battle OSU in landing big time recruits. If Urban can score 50 in those games he will. There is not a better recruiting tool than slaughtering the competition.

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

No reason the buckeyes don't take care of business and bring it home to the shoe to cap out a 12-0 season against UM

Early in the season going to Madison late November seemed like prob one of the hardest games to play. Now, not so much. It's still in Madison and its still Wisconsin but not the same type Wisconsin as years past. Their style offense plays very well into OSU defense strengths. The buckeyes have been good stopping the pro style run game and I expect them to do so again this game and keep montee ball in check. No Russell Wilson and the passing ham not near the threat. Still have to keep abbrederis under control.

Badgers defense isn't spectacular and if OSU offense plays to ability then it's gonna be a long day at camp randell for the badgers. The atmosphere won't match what OSU dealt with at penn state. I don't expect much "jumping around" after the 3rd quarter.

Buckeyes take care of business. OSU 35 Wisconsin 10

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Sabino back, OSU defense playing better of late and Wisconsin with not much of a passing game. I like OSU winning by two TD's.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i like the bucks in this one as well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and the week off could help as well.

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

The week off is definitely needed in getting guys rested and healed from injury. I just hope with the week off the young buckeyes don't lose their momentum and focus on the goal. Would rather had Illinois after a week off than Wisconsin lol. But still believe business is handled on the road

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

After winning in hostile Happy Valley, with the way Penn State has played before and after the Ohio State game, I feel confident that the Buckeyes can go into Camp Randall and get the W.........First string QB Joel Stave is injured, so the passing game of the Badgers won't be as dangerous. As long as OSU can contain Monte Ball and James White, UW may have a hard time finding the end zone vs. the Buckeyes.

The Badgers' defense is good, but not great, so I look for Ohio State to score 24-27 points and go 11-0 going into the Michigan game.

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

I don't see OSU winning.. by less than 21+ points lol. I'm taking the Bucks 41-16!

This game is taking forever to get here though..

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm a little worried.....

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I JUST HOPE THE WEEK OFF DOES NOT GET THEM OUT OF STRIDE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

IT'S BADGER WEEK, WHAT'S THE OVER/UNDER OF THE BADGER COACH CRYING ON THE SIDELINES.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Bucks open a 2.5 point under dogs.

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

Seems the badgers hit their stride this past week. I know it's Indiana and OSU put 50+ on em too but at least Wisconsin did shut em down. I look for this to be a physical game. Prob a better game than I or most would have anticipated a week ago or better. Buckeyes are rested and as long as they stay focused I believe the buckeyes go to Madison and fly home 11-0. OSU defense is built for this challenge. Strength on strength against Wisconsin run game.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Ohio State's defensive strength is vs. the run........and that is the strength of Wisconsin's offense........should be a good matchup for the Buckeyes........if we can make the Badgers pass to beat us, I like our chances to win.

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Score early, and get up by multiple scores, while beating up the Wisconsin run game.

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

Agreed. Set the ton early and dominate. Oh how I would love to see urban hang 50+ on beilemas badgers. I'm sure if he is capable he will lol. Be nice to do beilema the way he has done Indiana the past few years and run up the score and be embarrassed. I'll be happy with a 1pt win, but I'd be overly joyed with a blowout :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

this will be an extremely physical first half of football, whoever dominates the first half will win this game, in my opinion. these 2 flat out don't like each other. and their coach continues to fuel that fire.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Both teams are 1 and 2 in rush defense and Wisky pass defense is much better,I think it all comes down to can Bucky stop Miller from running the ball,if so they have an excellent shot of winning if not Bucks should win comfortable.

Return to “College Sports”