Freshman Team

Re: I need 2 OSU/USC tickets for me and the boy

Post by ---- »

Whats your price range?

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

The cheapest I see them at StubHub with a non-auction is $170. C Deck of course.

http://www.stubhub.com/ohio-state-footb ... 09-761091/

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

---- wrote:Whats your price range?

Obviously willing to go above face value.

Talk to me, dashes.

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Good luck and hope you find them, the Stubhub price FT45 has listed above is not a bad price even for C-deck for this game. We're planning to get there early and check out Gameday and then enjoy a nice C-bus afternoon meal and then cab it down to the stadium for the evening festivities. And it's supposed to be great weather!

----
Freshman Team

Post by ---- »

The problem with StubHub and most brokers is that they advertise that price and it fails to include the 10-25% "fees" they put on tickets.

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

Found and purchased some decent tickets this morning. Should be a good game and atmosphere.

OSU by 3.

california kid
Varsity

Post by california kid »

Pocket Aces wrote:Found and purchased some decent tickets this morning. Should be a good game and atmosphere.

OSU by 3.

where did you find some im looking for two for around 300 bucks give or take

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

california kid wrote:
Pocket Aces wrote:Found and purchased some decent tickets this morning. Should be a good game and atmosphere.

OSU by 3.

where did you find some im looking for two for around 300 bucks give or take

I had to go up the ladder a bit for my A deck ducats, but not toooo far out of your league. I opted to go the non auction route at StubHub. Probably could have gotten them cheaper outside the stadium, but not with the youngster in tow. Too stressful.

Good luck and enjoy the game. Electricity shall be in the air for sure.

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

I have a chance to win two to OSU vs Illinois for $5 -- any takers? Support the sophmore class and perhaps win a chance to the game.

california kid
Varsity

Post by california kid »

do you think i would have any luck just driving up and getting some scalper tickets. i dont want to pay to much and get ripped off by fake tickets or something

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

Mouth's Better Half wrote:I have a chance to win two to OSU vs Illinois for $5 -- any takers? Support the sophmore class and perhaps win a chance to the game.

I have already given that one a shot, MBH.

california kid wrote:do you think i would have any luck just driving up and getting some scalper tickets. i dont want to pay to much and get ripped off by fake tickets or something

You should be fine doing this....the only time I have ever REALLY struggled to get a ticket was the 2003 night game with Washington after the national championship had been won. The reasonably-priced "get-in-the-Shoe" tickets were NOWHERE to be found for that game, regardless of when you tried....my crew and I ended up watching the game at a bar.

Now this game may turn out to be the same way.....but judging by the number of tickets out there on the ticket sites, it should not be too TOUGH of a ticket....especially if you are willing to wait it out and maybe miss a minute or ten of the first quarter.

I am not willing to that when I have the youngster in tow. Again, just too much stress and he likes to rock the pregame atmosphere. (as does pops :-D )

Good luck with your search, Cal....

Return to “College Sports”