Way Too Early Big Ten Season Predictions

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: Way Too Early Big Ten Season Predictions

Post by Bleeding Red »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:53 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:26 am TTUN is 3-18 (I believe) in the last 21 years. I dont see that as now dominating the series, even though they have won the last 2 matchups.

Lets not forget OSU had the opportunity to beat Georgia late in the game, while TTUN got beat by TCU, who got ran off the field by Georgia.

This year the tide shifts back to the Bucks.
You must have missed THE part where THE University of Michigan spotted TCU 28 points in that game and still managed to take that game down to THE wire. Two pick sixes and two turnovers with goal to go from inside THE 3 is a 28 point swing all in favor of TCU. You can't say something like that about THE smackdown that THE University of Michigan put on THE team down south during THE Saturday after Thanksgiving. THE University of Michigan returns almost everyone from that team and THE Game is in THE Big House. It will likely be THE final game that Third Base coaches in THE red and gray as I expect a 30+ point beatdown in favor of THE Maize and Blue.
You must have missed THE part where the scum got beat by TCU, then TCU got absolutely throttled in every imaginable way by Georgia. THE same Georgia team that was a made FG by THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY away from getting beaten....

And we shall see. I think Mr Nosepicker's luck has ran out in Ann Arbor.

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Re: Way Too Early Big Ten Season Predictions

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:56 pm
MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:53 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:26 am TTUN is 3-18 (I believe) in the last 21 years. I dont see that as now dominating the series, even though they have won the last 2 matchups.

Lets not forget OSU had the opportunity to beat Georgia late in the game, while TTUN got beat by TCU, who got ran off the field by Georgia.

This year the tide shifts back to the Bucks.
You must have missed THE part where THE University of Michigan spotted TCU 28 points in that game and still managed to take that game down to THE wire. Two pick sixes and two turnovers with goal to go from inside THE 3 is a 28 point swing all in favor of TCU. You can't say something like that about THE smackdown that THE University of Michigan put on THE team down south during THE Saturday after Thanksgiving. THE University of Michigan returns almost everyone from that team and THE Game is in THE Big House. It will likely be THE final game that Third Base coaches in THE red and gray as I expect a 30+ point beatdown in favor of THE Maize and Blue.
You must have missed THE part where the scum got beat by TCU, then TCU got absolutely throttled in every imaginable way by Georgia. THE same Georgia team that was a made FG by THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY away from getting beaten....

And we shall see. I think Mr Nosepicker's luck has ran out in Ann Arbor.
THE transitive property only works when THE teams in question didn't already face each other. Michigan's RB1 took two snaps in that game. RB2 Edwards had a partially torn knee meniscus and a broken hand. TE1 out for season, TE2 played injured only 30% of offensive snaps. This is Michigan. Harbaugh offenses rely on RB and TE play more than any other in CFB other than maybe a service academy or a Sun Belt school like Tulane or Georgia Southern.

Return to “College Sports”