Varsity

Notre Dame vs. Michigan

Post by therepublican »

Predictions?

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Re: Notre Dame vs. Michigan

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

Every year I hate what this game make me do...

...GO BLUE!

therepublican
Varsity

Post by therepublican »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:Every year I hate what this game make me do...

...GO BLUE!
They are both blue?

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

" Don't stop him he's on a roll " Dub feels the need to remind us on every ND thread his hatred for the Irish. As far as the game goes Notre Dame has got to do a better job on containment. Keep Robinson in the pocket. On offense the Irish need to take advantage of a very poor UM secondary who lost another starter Sat. If Dayne Crist plays well, Irish win.

Irish 27
Mich. 23

therepublican
Varsity

Post by therepublican »

True Dutchman..I just didn't know if he was color blind considering both teams are blue?!

Anyways, I agree with you. To add, I think Teo needs to have a great game containing Robinson, and I would love to see Floyd break out and do what he is capable of doing. He was a little upset on Saturday in the face after only getting a few touches on the ball, but the running and pounding game was working against Purdue. So pumped for this game! Would love to get to Michigan before the rest of the Big "Whatever" does.

This game is too close to call

But rooting for the IRISH!

Just_A_Fan
Varsity

Post by Just_A_Fan »

O Dubs isn't color blind there's only one. Big blue team and that Michigan...this will be a very close game between the Irish and Michigan. Denard look alot like Pat White last Saturday...I am very happy to see the RR offense after two long years. After watching both games Michigan should load the box and make NDs QB make plays passsing it will a very fun game to watch

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

Just_A_Fan wrote:O Dubs isn't color blind there's only one. Big blue team and that Michigan...this will be a very close game between the Irish and Michigan. Denard look alot like Pat White last Saturday...I am very happy to see the RR offense after two long years. After watching both games Michigan should load the box and make NDs QB make plays passsing it will a very fun game to watch
I agree. Robinson did look like Pat White on saturday. Of course, like Pat White, he was playing against a very inferior Big East school. This week he will be playing a better defense in my opinion. The Fighting Irish dont need to stop Robinson, they just need to slow him down a bit. He will get his yards, but i think he makes a mistake or two this Saturday.

I'll take Notre Dame 31-20.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

I pull for two teams every Sat., the Alabama Crimson Tide and any team playing nd. This week I am a Michigan fan.

avalanche
JV Team

Post by avalanche »

The dutchmen was on here last year saying how great ND was going to be and how they were going to crush Michigan, thought you would learn your lesson.

I am a Vol so I have no real dog in this fight, but I hate Notre Dame. Robinson is more Vick then Pat White imo. Notre Dame will not and have not seen a QB like Robinson. The Michigan offensive line was very good last week, and if I am not mistaken, UConn beat Notre Dame last season.

The Notre Dame D is average at best.

Michigan 42
Notre Dame 30

bigtimehitter
All Conference

Post by bigtimehitter »

Michigan-34
ND-27

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

michigan 31-24

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

When anyone in the universe says Go Blue for this game, every idiot knows who their talking about.
Guess that shows where you two guys hang your IQ.

Yes, I hate Notre Dame.
If ND was playing the Taliban, I'd cheer against Notre Dame.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

avalanche wrote:The dutchmen was on here last year saying how great ND was going to be and how they were going to crush Michigan, thought you would learn your lesson.

I am a Vol so I have no real dog in this fight, but I hate Notre Dame. Robinson is more Vick then Pat White imo. Notre Dame will not and have not seen a QB like Robinson. The Michigan offensive line was very good last week, and if I am not mistaken, last season. UConn beat Notre Dame The Notre Dame D is average at best.

Michigan 42
Notre Dame 30
My bad, I thought we were talking about this years game. :lol:

fightingtigers45
S

Post by fightingtigers45 »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:When anyone in the universe says Go Blue for this game, every idiot knows who their talking about.

Yes, I hate Notre Dame.
If ND was playing the Taliban, I'd cheer against Notre Dame.
I would agree with the whole "Go Blue" thing...kind of obvious who you are applying it to.

I, however, am rooting for Notre Dame. I think their fans deserve the victory.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

ND 24-20

The Flying Dutchman
Varsity

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I knew who Dub was talking about. When someone yells "GO BLUE " we yell "GO BLOW ". I don't know why we bother with ND threads here, they all turn into the same thing with the same people adding nothing but that they hate ND. Congrats guys. GO IRISH !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

I have OSU season tickets, so every true OSU fan with tickets for the big game wants 2 undefeated teams playing for ALL the marbles, just like in 06. If you werent there, you have no idea what type of environment it is inside the shoe for a game of that magnitude.

So......Go Blue (By default!)

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

GO BLUE!!

therepublican
Varsity

Post by therepublican »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:When anyone in the universe says Go Blue for this game, every idiot knows who their talking about.

Yes, I hate Notre Dame.
If ND was playing the Taliban, I'd cheer against Notre Dame
That was an intelligent thing to say :S

therepublican
Varsity

Post by therepublican »

I think a win over Michigan would be huge and also boost the Irish back into the top 25 polls.

Return to “College Sports”