Valenth's Thoughts from Week 3...

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's Thoughts from Week 3...

Post by Valenth »

A Lot to go over after Week #3 ... Lets discuss!

1. The SEC isn't at that Level this year. Plain and Simple.

Alabama escaping South Florida... Georgia Squeaking by South Carolina... Tennessee faceplanting at the Swamp and BYU downing the Razorbacks.. The only 2 Quality wins were Missouri downing Kansas State AND LSU walking all over Mississippi State.

2. I'm having my doubts about Florida State... the ACC is up in the air.

After the Seminoles squeaked by Boston College in a very Sloppy and Penalty Laiden game... Miami, Duke or Clemson could EASILY hand the Seminoles their first loss after that Performance.

3. The BIG XII Champion will no doubt be decided at the Red River Rivalry.

I see absolutely no other teams outside Oklahoma or Texas being a Formidable threat... maybe Kansas State but that is a long shot.

4. The B1G West is all Iowa Now...

Can anyone challenge the Hawkeyes? I just don't see any outstanding threats in the B1G West. My guess is Illinois has the best shot.

5. B1G East... No surprises here.

Was nice to see the Buckeyes finally revved the Offensive engine and put up some great numbers. Hopefully they can carry that momentum next week when they face Notre Dame.

6. PAC12.... 4 Teams have my eye... And one is NOT Colorado.

USC, OREGON, Utah and Washington.
Colorado has played great... but until I see how the Buffalos play against one of these Teams... I'm not 100% convinced on Colorado. And I see the Hype Train derailing against 1 or 2 of these teams.

My TOP 10

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. Texas
4. Ohio State
5. USC
6. Florida State
7. Penn State
8. Washington
9. Notre Dame
10. Oregon

Alabama falls out of the top 10 to that dismal preformance... Florida State also did... if the AP Drops Ohio State for weak performances... The same should go for FSU and Alabama as well..and those were way uglier than Ohio States performance against Indiana.

Thoughts?

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Valenth's Thoughts from Week 3...

Post by cbolt »

I agree about Colorado. The Buffs under Prime are no doubt miles better than they have been but they should have lost that game last night. If CSU doesn't go into that (prevent you from winning defense) when they had them pinned on the Buffs goal line with 2 minutes left the Buffs would have their first loss. Buffs have a big test next week against the Ducks. We will find out then if they are for real or not. Meh Cord looked pretty good against the Hilltoppers yesterday and we will find out next week if he and the Buckeyes are for real or not. Big week ahead!

Return to “College Sports”