Update time...filling in for Valenth

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Update time...filling in for Valenth

Post by OHHS old timer »

Another Saturday has come and gone.....

PAC-12....

Washington needed a late pick 6 to beat Sparky. They lead the pack with others in a 1 loss bunch. I'm sticking with the Huskies.

BIG12....Still Sooners or Longhorns but rivalry games coming up. One on those two have a good shot for playoff

SEC....Bama is barely holding onto the top spot in west while them Dogs from Athens are top in the east. LSU comes to Tuscaloosa Sat...the Dogs have a cocktail party vs Gainesville.....still like them Bulldogs!!

B1G,....the west....who cares. Whisky or Iowa. Buckeyes and Lions had a pier six brawl with scarlet and gray winning. Me feels like they are chasing Ann Arbor.

A playoff guess...in no order

Georgia
Bichigan
Washington
Texas....Oklahoma...maybe Ohio State

Those are my thoughts....your turn

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Valenth
SEOP

Re: Update time...filling in for Valenth

Post by Valenth »

Thank you so much! It's greatly appreciated!

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Re: Update time...filling in for Valenth

Post by OHHS old timer »

OHHS old timer wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:17 pm Another Saturday has come and gone.....

PAC-12....

Washington needed a late pick 6 to beat Sparky. They lead the pack with others in a 1 loss bunch. I'm sticking with the Huskies.

BIG12....Still Sooners or Longhorns but rivalry games coming up. One on those two have a good shot for playoff

SEC....Bama is barely holding onto the top spot in west while them Dogs from Athens are top in the east. LSU comes to Tuscaloosa Sat...the Dogs have a cocktail party vs Gainesville.....still like them Bulldogs!!

B1G,....the west....who cares. Whisky or Iowa. Buckeyes and Lions had a pier six brawl with scarlet and gray winning. Me feels like they are chasing Ann Arbor.

A playoff guess...in no order

Georgia
Bichigan
Washington
Texas....Oklahoma...maybe Ohio State

Those are my thoughts....your turn
Forgot my FSU Noles.....they do have a chance. On Veterans Day, they host the U before closing out regular season at Gainesville...followed by conference championship.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ

Return to “College Sports”