Valenth's Thoughts from Week 13...

Valenth
SEOP

Valenth's Thoughts from Week 13...

Post by Valenth »

Well another week in the Books...Heres my take!

1. The Game lived up to All the hype once again. And Michigan was the Better team this year.

Now the Wolverines will take on Iowa for the B1G Championship. I just can't see how Iowa can win this. They have Zero Offense.

2. The SEC "juggernauts" looked everything But...

Alabama escapes Auburn (Who in the Previous week got Destrpyed by New Mexico State)

Georgia eeks by Georgia Tech (Mid level SEC team)

3. The PAC12 will be a rematch of Washington and Oregon..

One is trending up... one is winning their games...

I have a Gut feeling that this one I think the Dicks might get some revenge.

4. BIG XII... Texas vs Oklahoma State...

Texas Smoked Texas Tech while.Oklahoma state eeks by BYU .

5. ACC .. Florida State takes on Lousiville.. a MUST WIN for the Seminoles.

My Predicted Top 6.

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. Washington
4. Florida State

5. Ohio State
6. Oregon

It's a fact that the Buckeyes now is the best 1 Loss team in the country...

Thoughts

cbolt
SEOP

Re: Valenth's Thoughts from Week 13...

Post by cbolt »

The Iron Bowl was probably the game of the year. Even if Auburn is down this year that was unbelievable! I thought the big red elephant was done and out of the playoffs then they snatched victory from the jaws of defeat just like that. Prevent defense prevents another team from winning. CBS couldn't have had a better game to go out on covering the sec.
OSU- Ichigan was a pretty good game also, much better than the last couple years at least! The OSU defense just couldn't get a stop at the end to give the offense enough time and no timeouts to come back and win. Day is safe for this year but if he loses next year he will be sent packing IMO.
Some great games on tap next weekend but the Big Ten Championship isn't one of them. I will be so glad to see this format end next year. The West is always weak. I agree val, I just don't see how herky the hawk will be any match with their normal strong defense and no offense team. Ichigan should roll in a snoozer.

Return to “College Sports”