East Jr. High Girls beat Eastern.

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
SBlover
Freshman Team

East Jr. High Girls beat Eastern.

Post by SBlover »

The Lady Tartans beat The Lady Eagles last night 38-26...They play again at home Saturday at 1pm against Clay. Way to get back on track Ladies!! :lol:

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

It is good hear the Tartans girls junior high team is winning again. I seen where they were having practice after the junior high boys game tonight.

SBlover
Freshman Team

Post by SBlover »

The 8th grade is 4-7. All games but the 2 against Notre Dame were very close nailbiter games..Hopefully they will get a coulple more W's under their belts this next week when they face of against New boston and Western. They beat them the first time around so hopefully they will do it again...Their a good group of girls as long as they don't let their emotions get in the way... ;-)

maker
Waterboy

Post by maker »

Please specify which Eastern team you are talking about. There are several.

maker
Waterboy

Post by maker »

Please specify which Eastern team you are talking about. There are several.

SBlover
Freshman Team

Post by SBlover »

The East Tartan jr high 8th grade girls was who I was talking about beating the Eastern Eagles a couple of weeks ago. :-D

jumpman
Freshman Team

Post by jumpman »

Actually there are two Easterns who's mascots are both Eagles. However, I doubt they would send their middle school teams to Meigs county so I'd guess they mean Eastern Pike. Was this seventh or eighth grade, or both?

SBlover
Freshman Team

Post by SBlover »

Sorry I didn't know there was 2 EAstern schools in Ohio. I was refering to Eastern-Pike I guess thats the correct name for the school. I'm not familiar with all schools in this division yet. My daughter played in a different division last year..Sorry for the mistake. :cry:

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”