Waverly 8th Grade Basketball

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: Waverly 8th Grade Basketball

Post by smurray »

Subs in with .30 to play. Logan kid with a 3.

Final
50-31

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Geesh. If it makes you feel better go to page 3 and read how tourney went last year. Logan scored 15 of 19 points from ft line in first half against VC and refs dominated that game I was unbiased on. In 8th grade championship Logan shot about 20 more ft than their opponent.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:14 pm Geesh. If it makes you feel better go to page 3 and read how tourney went last year. Logan scored 15 of 19 points from ft line in first half against VC and refs dominated that game I was unbiased on. In 8th grade championship Logan shot about 20 more ft than their opponent.
I made a comment before our game about the consolation game before ours (Meigs/Trimble. Trimble was flat out hosed in that one. We got there with about 4 and change remaining with Trimble up 6 or 7, don't remember exact score. I don't what happened up to that point of the game but they got hosed from there on out. Trimble fans were left speechless (although they voiced their displeasure, lol) and even a couple players expressed their dissatisfaction with the last 4 minutes of officiating. Same refs of course.
My comment after witnessing that was something like, "well I wonder how they will call our game"? Pretty much the same way............

i83
Freshman Team

Post by i83 »

Why? Do schools keep going to Logan for tournament been like this for over 40yrs

i83
Freshman Team

Post by i83 »

A lot of nice schools that could put on Jr high tournament every year same thing.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

i83 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:49 pm A lot of nice schools that could put on Jr high tournament every year same thing.
I agree, I would quit going.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to The Logan 8th grade

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TVC
Varsity

Post by TVC »

smurray wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:22 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:14 pm Geesh. If it makes you feel better go to page 3 and read how tourney went last year. Logan scored 15 of 19 points from ft line in first half against VC and refs dominated that game I was unbiased on. In 8th grade championship Logan shot about 20 more ft than their opponent.
I made a comment before our game about the consolation game before ours (Meigs/Trimble. Trimble was flat out hosed in that one. We got there with about 4 and change remaining with Trimble up 6 or 7, don't remember exact score. I don't what happened up to that point of the game but they got hosed from there on out. Trimble fans were left speechless (although they voiced their displeasure, lol) and even a couple players expressed their dissatisfaction with the last 4 minutes of officiating. Same refs of course.
My comment after witnessing that was something like, "well I wonder how they will call our game"? Pretty much the same way............
I think you meant to say the Meigs fans were left speechless. The refs did everything in their power to help Trimble. With neutral officials Meigs is 20 points better than Trimble.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”