Little League All Star Baseball District Sites/Dates

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
fbnut
SEOP

Re: Little League All Star Baseball District Sites/Dates

Post by fbnut »

I don't really see how you can tell a kid they can't play travel ball. What's next, no little league if you play Jr softball or baseball, no little league if you run track, no little league if you have to miss a game or practice because you have church on wednesday? Kids miss little league because of all of those. The travel ball players pay just as much to play little league as the non travel ball players. Everyone plays in little league, I believe it is 2 innings in the field and 1 at bat.

MClaw
Freshman Team

Post by MClaw »

Can we get back on track and discuss the tournaments actually going on right now? I haven't heard much about the 7/8 girls tourney, how is it going?

Karma2
Riding the Bench

Post by Karma2 »

Coal Grove 8u girls looks like the best in district 11. Burg Black beat Portsmouth and advance to play Burg Orange for the right to try and beat Coal Grove twice for the championship......Good luck with that.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

11's & 12's ...who are the favorites...and why...who has a shot at the championship?

tiredofdrama
Waterboy

Post by tiredofdrama »

I love all the 'District bashing' thats on here, when the REAL TRUTH of the matter is.... there wouldnt be issues in the District if we didnt have people in the District creating them! ANd i'm not talking about the "District Board" that everyone is loving to hate right now!

Issue #1: If you want to take a vacation in the summer then TAKE ONE!! If it happens that AllStars fall during that week, so be it! Why should the District revolve around YOU? The dates changed...so what? The weather changes too, but are you on here complaining about that? NO, you're wasting time griping about dates being changed when in all reality what people are on here saying is "I am more important than YOU"! It really has NOTHING to do with dates being changed! You wouldnt care if a different tournament date had changed! Only the one affecting YOU!!
Issue #2 Travel Ball...... PLEASE DO look into alternative leagues! Take your complaints, whining, and lack of Little League Knowledge and move on down the road! Ever heard that the "grass is greener?" Well you'll soon find out, EVERY LEAGUE offers its own problems! (But your probably right.....ASA or BABE RUTH will work around your vacation plans!!) LOL..Good Luck with that!

Issue #3 Bashing District Board Members.... Do you HONESTLY think they care??? These people have put up with people like you for SO LONG, they laugh at these comments! This is their "National Enquirer"! (Because you KNOW everything in NE is "true" ....LOL) They get on here to read and LAUGH!! They were dealing with people like you LONG BEFORE you, and they will be dealing with the same type of people LONG AFTER you're gone!

Issue #4 "getting rid of the District Board"..... PLEASE for the love of it all READ A LITTLE LEAGUE MANUAL
ANY and ALL complaints sent to headquarters are REDIRECTED to the Local DA to be addressed! You are so caught up in you're
blame game" that you dont see the BIG PICTURE! (You're giving the appearance to Headquarters that there is a select FEW in District 11 that didnt get their way and are now pouting about it by name calling and back biting!)

By all means, carry on though.....makes for a good read! lol

Toad
Waterboy

Post by Toad »

From what I've seen at the boys 7-8 tourney, Burg, Minford, Symmes Valley and Rock Hill have a shot at the Championship.

Toad
Waterboy

Post by Toad »

From what I've seen Burg, Minford, Symmes Valley and Rock Hill have a shot at the title.

olegoat50
Freshman Team

Post by olegoat50 »

Wheelersburg,Ironton,Fairland,South Webster,Portsmouth..............Dark horses South point,Chesapeake,Valley,Minford

huedawg
JV Team

Post by huedawg »

Is the 7&8 boys complete yet ? If not , does anyone know who is left ?

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

IBTT wrote:11's & 12's ...who are the favorites...and why...who has a shot at the championship?
boys or girls?

jtpop
Riding the Bench

Post by jtpop »

Where is the 11/12 boy's tourny this year? I heard it was in portsmouth at"Buckeye Park" where "Branch Rickey Stadium" is. Does anyone know if this is correct?

codeman00
Freshman Team

Post by codeman00 »

ciosclone wrote:Is the 7&8 boys complete yet ? If not , does anyone know who is left ?

7/8 boys are down to wheelersburg and rock hill, they play tonight

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

jtpop wrote:Where is the 11/12 boy's tourny this year? I heard it was in portsmouth at"Buckeye Park" where "Branch Rickey Stadium" is. Does anyone know if this is correct?
That is correct.

frankthetank
Waterboy

Post by frankthetank »

Is it true that the 11-12 boys all-stars will b playing in the burg starting 7/5 . Can someone post a bracket

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

11-12 boys are not playing in Wheelersburg. That tournament is in Portsmouth. If you want a copy of the bracket I can email it to you.

frankthetank
Waterboy

Post by frankthetank »

That would b great bwh

frankthetank
Waterboy

Post by frankthetank »

What r the dates bwh

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

11-12 boys starts on 7-5 at Portsmouth. PM me your email address and I will send you the brackets.

huedawg
JV Team

Post by huedawg »

codeman00 wrote:
ciosclone wrote:Is the 7&8 boys complete yet ? If not , does anyone know who is left ?

7/8 boys are down to wheelersburg and rock hill, they play tonight
Does anyone know the outcome of this game ?

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I was told Rock Hill won tonight's game.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”