GAME DAY BURG @ VALLEY (Boys)

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
91Grad
JV Team

GAME DAY BURG @ VALLEY (Boys)

Post by 91Grad »

After there 1st match up @ Burg, this should be a great game to watch both 7th and 8th grade..I hope everything stays calm and both 7th and 8th grade Burg boys come out with another W and both go 11 and 0 on the season.. Both teams need to bring there A game tonight..Good Luck Pirates..

falconflyer
Freshman Team

Post by falconflyer »

Analysis: Burg 7th grade much better than Valley, and Valley 8th grade somewhat better than Burg 8th grade.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Valley won the 8th grade game by 10-12 points. I don't have a final.

falconflyer
Freshman Team

Post by falconflyer »

On an actual basketball court about what I thought. What happened in the seventh grade game?

91Grad
JV Team

Post by 91Grad »

falconflyer wrote:On an actual basketball court about what I thought. What happened in the seventh grade game?

7th grade won by 15 or so, not sure of the exact score though..They played alot better than there previous game against West. They came out and excuted real well in the 1st half and I believe had close to 20 pts in the 1st qtr. compared to 0 in the 1st qtr. against West.. 7th grade record 11-0..

stewyj12
Waterboy

Post by stewyj12 »

Valley 7th grade lost but i do not know the final score. However Valleys 8th grade put up an upset if you ask me.They was ahead by 10 or more the whole game. Final score was 40-28. I was at the game and i have to say, valleys cheering section was crazy!!! I have never seen so many fans at a middle school game in my entire life. Congrats valley 8th grade. Job Well Done!

SportsFiend
Riding the Bench

Post by SportsFiend »

The 7th grade final score was 38-18. Rather low scoring overall but I think our boys are back in form.

The 8th grade game was a good one to watch. Well played on both sides. Seems like our kids couldn't buy a bucket to save their lives. Valley played some great defense...best I've seen. Congrats on the win Valley!

Next stop is against the Jeeps at home on Thursday the 24th.

GO BURG!!

rxburgfan
All State

Burg/Valley 8th grade

Post by rxburgfan »

Good game overall. Valley came out with more intensity. Burg settled down second half. Burg has become one dimensional at the 8th grade level. There is little to no team play.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”