South Webster at Burg (BOYS) CANCELLED 1/24

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
SportsFiend
Riding the Bench

South Webster at Burg (BOYS) CANCELLED 1/24

Post by SportsFiend »

Tonight's boys game has been cancelled. There are no plans for this game to be rescheduled. Will post if that changes.

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

I guess its too cold to play indoor sports. Who knows. It is a lost game. Only one week left in regular season.

SportsFiend
Riding the Bench

Post by SportsFiend »

I guess Webster is the one who cancelled. They have many more back roads that are not cleared off and still icy. Yet they had school today. *shrugs* Not my call.

91Grad
JV Team

Post by 91Grad »

Why would they not reschedule the game? :?: Is there a Jr. High tourny @ the end of the season for 7th and 8th grade boys if so what schools are in the tournement and where is it? :?:

SportsFiend
Riding the Bench

Post by SportsFiend »

There is a tournament for 7th and 8th grade that starts Feb. 2nd and goes through the 21st. That's all I know right now. Not sure exact times, where, or what schools are included. Will post when I find out. :-D

91Grad
JV Team

Post by 91Grad »

SportsFiend wrote:There is a tournament for 7th and 8th grade that starts Feb. 2nd and goes through the 21st. That's all I know right now. Not sure exact times, where, or what schools are included. Will post when I find out. :-D

Thanks for the update..

BULDOG
All Conference

Post by BULDOG »

Usually Webster hosts the Jr High tourney. Includes all the SOC teams plus Portsmouth.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”