Who's coaching the 7th / 8th Rock Hill B,Ball

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
Sports fan
Riding the Bench

Who's coaching the 7th / 8th Rock Hill B,Ball

Post by Sports fan »

Who will be coaching this year at the Hill ? someone NEW i hope we need a change real bad somebody that has played the game would be nice !

rhrb
Waterboy

Re: Who's coaching the 7th / 8th Rock Hill B,Ball

Post by rhrb »

Yes, I think the redmen will have a lot better season this year. they have a few new players coming out. And will work hard for that OVC! :!:

Sports fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports fan »

So who is coaching the teams this year ?

Peanut
JV Team

Post by Peanut »

I think Kidd will have the 8th grade and a new teacher was hired (I don't know his name) and he will have the 7th grade team.

Sports fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports fan »

LOL :lol: Kidd he's a joke and that's all i will say about him i don't want to waste my time on him !

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

Post by rockhillbasketball »

If you wanna talk behind Coach Kidd's back, thats tuff. his planning period(4th period).. explain how he's a joke?.

football32
Waterboy

Post by football32 »

yea gettem LD :lol:

RHSportsFan
Waterboy

Post by RHSportsFan »

i dont see any other guys stepping up to volunteer their time to work with all the boys and trying to teach them not only the sport of basketball but how to work as a team, teaching self respect, and winning a few ballgames isn't all that matters in life! Anyone that thinks they can do a better job can apply and see if they can do any better at it! Ask some of the young men he has coached if they think he is a joke! Coach Kidd doesn't care what the adults think of him, as long as his atheletes learn the sport of basketball and how to have good sportsmanship to help carry this with them throughout their lives...GO COACH KIDD & TEAM!!!!!!! :-D ..Hey sports fan you going to apply next year???? :lol:

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

RHSportsFan wrote:i dont see any other guys stepping up to volunteer their time to work with all the boys and trying to teach them not only the sport of basketball but how to work as a team, teaching self respect, and winning a few ballgames isn't all that matters in life! Anyone that thinks they can do a better job can apply and see if they can do any better at it! Ask some of the young men he has coached if they think he is a joke! Coach Kidd doesn't care what the adults think of him, as long as his atheletes learn the sport of basketball and how to have good sportsmanship to help carry this with them throughout their lives...GO COACH KIDD & TEAM!!!!!!! :-D ..Hey sports fan you going to apply next year???? :lol:

AMEN!

ReD_dAwG
Waterboy

Post by ReD_dAwG »

ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET PLAYING TIME OR WHAT ! LOL :lol: :lol: LETS SEE WHAT HIS RECORD IS AT THE END OF THE SEASON ! WHAT WAS THE RECORD WITH THIS TEAM LAST YEAR IF HE MAKES IT BETTER HE'S GOOD IF IT IS WORSE THEN HE IS A LOSER ! :122246 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RHSportsFan
Waterboy

Post by RHSportsFan »

ReD_dAwG wrote:ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET PLAYING TIME OR WHAT ! LOL :lol: :lol: LETS SEE WHAT HIS RECORD IS AT THE END OF THE SEASON ! WHAT WAS THE RECORD WITH THIS TEAM LAST YEAR IF HE MAKES IT BETTER HE'S GOOD IF IT IS WORSE THEN HE IS A LOSER ! :122246 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This comment doesn't even deserve a response, so when did whether you win or lose a game determine if your a loser or not?? I have to often wonder if such a person who posts such inmature comments are so miserable with their own life that they have to down others in order to make themselves feel better :?: :lol:

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

ReD_dAwG wrote:ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO MAKE SURE YOU GET PLAYING TIME OR WHAT ! LOL :lol: :lol: LETS SEE WHAT HIS RECORD IS AT THE END OF THE SEASON ! WHAT WAS THE RECORD WITH THIS TEAM LAST YEAR IF HE MAKES IT BETTER HE'S GOOD IF IT IS WORSE THEN HE IS A LOSER ! :122246 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree 100% with what RHSportsFan said.. I'm not trying to get playing time. It's just very immature that an adult would have that to say about someone who coaches an 8th Grade basketball team..
If you wanna talk smack through the Internet, then why ain't you coaching us?? ;-)

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

LD,IT WAS TOUGH YEAR LAST YEAR,BUT FORGET ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND KEEP WORKING HARD,AS I KNOW YOU WILL.CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ME AND TC COME WATCH YOU GUYS SHUT PEOPLE UP!

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE....THATS WHERE ITS AT!....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HARPER ABUSE PEOPLE ON TH LOW BLOCK!

Peanut
JV Team

Post by Peanut »

I agree with you "on a mission"!!! It's not the wins or loses it's how you play in the end. Jr. High is where you get better, same as football. We might start out slow and other schools may have better basketball players, but Rock Hill players always give their best. Tell TC that I was very proud of him Saturday!!! Great interception, he read that so perfectly!!

rockhillbasketball
All Conference

on a mission wrote:LD,IT WAS TOUGH YEAR LAST YEAR,BUT FORGET ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND KEEP WORKING HARD,AS I KNOW YOU WILL.CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ME AND TC COME WATCH YOU GUYS SHUT PEOPLE UP!

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE....THATS WHERE ITS AT!....CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HARPER ABUSE PEOPLE ON TH LOW BLOCK!

that's right..
GO HILL!

rhfootball14
Waterboy

Post by rhfootball14 »

thats right ralph, they are gonna dominate in the paint this year

bigtimeballer
Waterboy

Post by bigtimeballer »

Last edited by bigtimeballer on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RHGRAD
Waterboy

Post by RHGRAD »

leave Mr. Kidd alone we like him.. and at least he doesn't play politics like our high school!!!!!!!!!! Good job tonight Mr. Sark and Mr. Kidd.......................

Get Smart
Waterboy

Post by Get Smart »

The rock hill 7th grade team has a one man show. Someone needs to learn how to play with the rest of the team. Maybe the coaches can work with that!

Peanut
JV Team

Post by Peanut »

the 7th grade is a one-kid show. That kid plays his heart out. He has to handle the ball, the press and try to shoot. The other kids are trying to fit in. It is early. He definately plays one-man out of necessity, not selfish at all. The other kids (my kid included) have a lot to learn about screens and going to the ball and making cuts, they just have not played enough basketball to understand this. I know this boy loves basketball and has played so much more and understands the game far more then the other boys. Hopefully the others can follow suit and he will get some help. I will say this, I have never seen a kid play all four quarters as hard as he does and hopefully (my kid included) will learn from his example.

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”