Chillicothe Middle School Basketball

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
AdamSchefter
Waterboy

Chillicothe Middle School Basketball

Post by AdamSchefter »

Anybody have any information on the 7th and 8th grade teams, coaches, players to watch for?

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Re: Chillicothe Middle School Basketball

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Chillicothe Middle school opened up this week. Two exiting groups of kids.

8th graders finished strong last year as 7th graders. They finished 2nd to I believe an undefeated Portsmouth team in the Eastern Pike tourney. Most play football, but again should look good by January. As Chillicothe Middle School hoops is about development, you will see 11 to 15 kids playing nightly. From the AAU circuit, names that might be known are London, Rosenbauer and Benson. However, there is a wealth of talent there.

The current group of 7th graders have tremendous energy and determination. A's they are new to Middle School hoops, names will come out over the year. So far through two games, there seems to be a great deal of balance with a few kids who can score the ball. A's always with Chilly hoops, these kids play defense.

Go Cavs!

AdamSchefter
Waterboy

Post by AdamSchefter »

Got to check out the Chillicothe vs. Logan 7th and 8th Grade game today.

7th Grade Cavs won pretty easily, they pressed the whole time and Logan had a very difficult time breaking it all game. Also #31 for the Cavs was a ball player, one of the best 7th graders I've watched in a while, no weakness in his game at all and would not be surprised to see him in a varsity jersey very soon.

8th grade I only got to see until halftime but it was a good game. #24 for Logan was a heck of
A ball player and Logan had a nice little ball club. London and Rosenbaur were just as expected very good and they also have a very nice squad and are well coached. Was really impressed with what I saw.

The Cavs have some very bright prospects when these players reach the varsity level.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

i got to watch the girls play at logan.
the cavs 7th grade girl are pretty good. they have a set twins the can really move the ball down the court. logan 7th grade girls played good. still need to work on the little things.
the logan 8th grade team..... WOW domination! they are going to be a team to watch in the yrs to come!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

AdamSchefter wrote:Got to check out the Chillicothe vs. Logan 7th and 8th Grade game today.

7th Grade Cavs won pretty easily, they pressed the whole time and Logan had a very difficult time breaking it all game. Also #31 for the Cavs was a ball player, one of the best 7th graders I've watched in a while, no weakness in his game at all and would not be surprised to see him in a varsity jersey very soon.

8th grade I only got to see until halftime but it was a good game. #24 for Logan was a heck of
A ball player and Logan had a nice little ball club. London and Rosenbaur were just as expected very good and they also have a very nice squad and are well coached. Was really impressed with what I saw.

The Cavs have some very bright prospects when these players reach the varsity level.

7th grade---Chillicothe 40/27

8th grade---Logan 44/37

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”