Travel softball

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
BackTap
Riding the Bench

Travel softball

Post by BackTap »

Looking for team tryouts for ages 8u 10u 12u 14u and 16u.

ntgill
Waterboy

Re: Travel softball

Post by ntgill »

Buckeye Heat X (2010 and 2009 birthdates) are looking for a couple more players. Team is based out of Ashville area.

My name is Kristin (Gill) Jarvis and I will be the head coach of the 2010 9u Buckeye Heat travel team for the summer of 2020. I have been in the travel circuit since I played at 10 years old with the last 8 years being spent as the Assistant/Pitching Coach of the Buckeye Heat ‘01 team who my father, Nick Gill, was the head coach. The past two years, I have been the volunteer Pitching Coach at Teays Valley High School and am looking forward to a third high school season this spring. I also work part-time as a Softball Instructor at Bo Jackson Elite Sports Dome where I give lessons on pitching, hitting, and fielding.

I played 4 years of collegiate softball at Muskingum University where I was a starting pitcher for 4 years. While at Muskingum, my team and I won a regular season and league tournament championship and played in the NCAA tournament where we were regional runners up. Before college, I went to Teays Valley High school where I was a 3 sport varsity athlete in softball, volleyball, and basketball. In high school softball, I was the starting varsity pitcher for 2 years where we were MSL champions, District champions.

I am looking forward to having my own team and to getting to pass on what I have learned and gained from my previous coaches to the newest generation of girls who share the same love for softball as I have!

Contact me for private tryouts at kristin.gill.10@gmail.com or 614-507-6212

Coach Kristin Jarvis

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”