WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE REMEMBER IRONTIGERMUM, IN YOUR PRAYERS.

General Chat
Philly
All Conference

Re: WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE REMEMBER IRONTIGERMUM, IN YOUR PRAYERS.

Post by Philly »

Hope this day fonds you feeling as well as possible! Thinking of you!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

IronTigerMum wrote:Thank you all for the prayers and encouraging words. No therapy this time Kantuck, I have to graduate to that, it will be a while. Please keep the prayers going, this is a long process and is very trying on my family. I've had so many cards, calls, visits, meals, etc and am so thankful for them. It will be a while before I am able to do a lot of things. Prayer is all I ask for now that the infection clears. God bless all of you...

Well, can that guy that hangs with you borrow Turk's Radio Flyer Red Wagon and drag you to the game Friday night? we need you to cheer us on. I know he's fixed some elaborate device that allows you to stand at the oven somehow. Surely in light of that, he can get you to the game?!

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

I agree, We miss you at the TIGERS games MUM! I know you are listening and yelling "HIT SOMEBODY"

Call us if you need anything!!!

Love & Prayers from our home to yours.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Mum, hurry and get better. Your facebook requests are really piling up.lol Just take it easy and let everyone else wait on you for a change.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

grndma1 wrote:Mum, hurry and get better. Your facebook requests are really piling up.lol Just take it easy and let everyone else wait on you for a change.

report on mum is that she is doing fine and recuperating on schedule...........and I have to bake her a pie tomorrow to insure she stays on her diet........... :mrgreen:

Coconut Cream

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

great to hear Mum is doing well.

Turke, when will Mrs. Turke beigin baking that pie :mrgreen:

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

gma, ty, my mom has been working my farms. I have a laptop now though and eventually might be able to work my own! My family has been great and Mr. Mum should just go ahead into nursing after this!

ttt: The lortab kept me from remembering my attack dog that loves to hang on the ankles of my visitors legs...my apologies. You are now in the company of the pizza man. I forgot to tell my mom to get the water bottle after that little brat! She was horrified and scolded him until he had tears falling. :) Now, she is laughing at the remembrance of that vision of you.

btw: What a great pie! I already had a piece. Mr. Mum called me while on the road and told me he'd better have a piece of Tipton's cake and Turk's pie waitin' on him when he gets home from Andy's game tomorrow. I said I'd try. :122249

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

biggdowgg wrote:great to hear Mum is doing well.

doggie, you wouldnt believe it, that man-eating dog of Mum's tried to steal my sock as I ran out the door........... :mrgreen:

and Mrs TTT is not in charge of the pie making around this house..........I have full control of that little task............ :) :)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:great to hear Mum is doing well.

doggie, you wouldnt believe it, that man-eating dog of Mum's tried to steal my sock as I ran out the door........... :mrgreen:

and Mrs TTT is not in charge of the pie making around this house..........I have full control of that little task............ :) :)

sounds like my little Pomeranian :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”