People Of Wal-mart

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

People Of Wal-mart

Post by kantuckyII »

I don't know if this has been on here before but..if it has, someone can remove the post but this is some funny stuff here. I've not gone through all the images yet but I'm just about ready to bet the farm I'll see Biggdowgg in more than one of the photos...

Enjoy! http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: People Of Wal-mart

Post by Orange and Brown »

Funny!!!

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

Since I work at Wal_Mart, I see some pretty crazy things. Monday, there was a woman riding around on a Scooter, wearing nothing but her night gown! She had no bra on...it was very hard not to notice!! LOL!! We really get our chuckles at work!! One evening a woman fell asleep sitting on one of the benches in Action Alley by the Electronics. A friend of mine was walking back to the break room, when the phone rang in Electronics. The woman woke up and yelled " SOMEBODY GET THAT D$%N PHONE, AND JIMMY TURN THAT D%$*N MUSIC OFF!!!!" People Stopped and laughed!! Wish I had seen it!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

kantuckyII wrote:I don't know if this has been on here before but..if it has, someone can remove the post but this is some funny stuff here. I've not gone through all the images yet but I'm just about ready to bet the farm I'll see Biggdowgg in more than one of the photos...

Enjoy! http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

kantuckyII-

We all know those are just some of your family pictures!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Philly wrote:Since I work at Wal_Mart, I see some pretty crazy things. Monday, there was a woman riding around on a Scooter, wearing nothing but her night gown! She had no bra on...it was very hard not to notice!! LOL!! We really get our chuckles at work!! One evening a woman fell asleep sitting on one of the benches in Action Alley by the Electronics. A friend of mine was walking back to the break room, when the phone rang in Electronics. The woman woke up and yelled " SOMEBODY GET THAT D$%N PHONE, AND JIMMY TURN THAT D%$*N MUSIC OFF!!!!" People Stopped and laughed!! Wish I had seen it!!

:lol: :12223 :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO wrote:You know that was you in Wal-Mart juiced.

You passed out in the electronic's section listening to Barry Manilow! :mrgreen:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

gahs4ever wrote:I was in there late one night and when I pulled into an aisle, the other end was blocked by a pallet. I went on ahead and got what I needed and when I turned around, the other end was blocked. The whole store heard me yelling, HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Philly
All Conference

Post by Philly »

If you go in after 9:00 pm, they start bring out the pallets for the stocker to put up when they get in at 10:00!! I haven't seen anyone get blocked in, but there is a very good chance of it happening!! LOL!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

and when they get to work, you better stay the hell outa their way,,,,you could get run down by a big skid of wal mart Items in there,late at nite

swbaseballfan
All State

Post by swbaseballfan »

biggdowgg wrote:and when they get to work, you better stay the hell ota their way,,,,you could get run down by a big skid of wal mart Items in there,late at nite

i'd pay to see that!!!!

Return to “The Off season”