Law CO Sherriffs Dept now patroling WNF atv trails.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Law CO Sherriffs Dept now patroling WNF atv trails.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Tiger Man wrote:Dowgg: I still have two of those, I like to throw them when I get mad :122246. See me at the I - P football game, I bought some footballs to pass out. A little Orange & Black would look good at your house.

BOO: There should be more people like you around this area :shock: :122245 :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------tigerman he already has a couple and some of the plastic collectible tiger cups. he asked for them when the finished my decks. ozzieohio said you make us drink out of them everyday we're here. we might as well have some for souveniers.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Bait uses commas like a bird uses a statue. They just don't care where they fall...

vids4ckcrash
Varsity

Post by vids4ckcrash »

kantuckyII wrote:Bait uses commas like a bird uses a statue. They just don't care where they fall...

Bait needs to go to Goodwill in Waverly and get a keyboard with a working shift key, also. They probably have one for a couple of bucks.

And to think.........he gave P-man hell..........for using ................

And Lawco is VERY lucky to have a SO that WILL communicate with the people. Not many in the state of O HI UH. I envy you, being from Si-ody.

Never met Tiger Man (or even seen him, to the best of my knowledge) but I admire and appreciate his presence on this site.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

He's a handsome devil and.....you can find his likeness peppered all over Ironton Football Dot Com as he's maintained a regular iconic status there over the years.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

look back at my post. not sure what you mean. :-D

vids4ckcrash
Varsity

Post by vids4ckcrash »

kantuckyII wrote:He's a handsome devil and.....you can find his likeness peppered all over Ironton Football Dot Com as he's maintained a regular iconic status there over the years.

UH, I do sincerely hope you are talking about Tiger Man.

'cause I do know that the likeness of Bait has been plastered all over Seops. I have a few incriminating photos myself. Just waiting for the best time to send to Mrs. Bait.

I Don't go to IF.C, 'fraid I might get the IrontonCanWhipAnyone virus. I heard that is one dangerous virus ........ and once infected...........
I do know it has destroyed the credibility of many on here.................

Return to “The Off season”