New Ironton vs. Logan series: Will this happen?

General Chat
GoChiefs
Varsity

Re: New Ironton vs. Logan series: Will this happen?

Post by GoChiefs »

BigCarlito72 wrote:Smash? You guys barely beat us last year! Infact we were winning @ the half.
Glad you hang your hat on the fact that you almost won. LMAO A win is a win, no matter how close. You lost. Get over it.
BigCarlito72 wrote:Yes Logan has won by a wide margin a few times and Ironton has spanked that booty alot of times. You must have a short memory huh? Cmon now you remember watching those boys chase Delandual Conwell and grabbing nothing but air along with a few others.
A short memory? No..I just wasn't old enough to know what football was back then. :lol:
BigCarlito72 wrote:Never know this series happens and ya may be able to count another loss on your record.
You never know...Logan could also continue to do what they've been doing against the Tigers. Win.

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

BigCarlito72 wrote:Like I said both programs seem to want this series. Oh yeah and was it not you who said Ironton ran from Logan? Hmmmmm????
Funny, you say both programs seem to want it, yet, you're the only one that's heard anything about it? LOL I believe you're wrong. Neither team wants this series. It doesn't make sense to have this series without Ironton being in the league. Too far travel (remember..the reason the Tigers left), and not enough at the gate. That's enough to make ANY school not want it to happen.

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

BigCarlito72 wrote:ya may just have to witness a team get better week in and week out. How many Lutz coached teams do not?
How many teams? Well..obviously that last 4 teams didn't get better week in and week out. Seeing as how Logan been them in week 5 in 2009 and 2008, and week 10 in 2007 and 2006. Doesn't sound like that's getting better each week. :mrgreen:
BigCarlito72 wrote:The glory days are not so far behind..just watch!
We've been hearing that for the last 20 years! :lol:

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

BigCarlito72 wrote:Like I said, Ironton WELCOMES the challenge and Logan is a great opponent
Yeah..they welcome it SOOOO much they ran from it!

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

BigCarlito72 wrote:Cannot win the leauge anymore?
Correct. They can't win. Remember..they left? :lol:
BigCarlito72 wrote:and outside of its leauge gets manhandled.
Might I suggest you go back and look at the results the last few years? Those teams outside the league haven't done so well against the Chiefs either!
BigCarlito72 wrote:Logan has beat up the seoal the last few seasons,including Ironton and then get in the playoffs against so called schools their size or caliber and what happens every time? LOL WAXED!
Waxed? Waxed means you get crushed! Let's see..the last few years..21-10 loss to Brookhaven..but, but, but...we were still in the game at halftime! 7-0 loss to Louisville...31-26 loss to Tri-Valley! Good god man! You're right! We got WAXED!
BigCarlito72 wrote:It is funny because Logan fans will say well we beat Ironton last year or the year before or the year before and then an Ironton fan will say well ya know what Ironton vs. Logan use to be a laugher, Logan struggling to match Irontons speed and Ironton runnning up the score year in and year out
That's what happens when you live in the past!
BigCarlito72 wrote:Last seasons final score 21-7, destruction?
You need to quit being a hypocrite! In this same post..you talk about Logan's 13 point "destruction by the hands of Lancaster last week." 21-7 is a 14 point difference...so YES...by your very own post..that IS destruction! :lol: But you were winning at halftime right? :122249
BigCarlito72 wrote:Then again Logan likes to fold up against the challenge...just ask any team they play in their :lol: :lol: "multiple" :lol: :lol: playoff appearances! :lol: :lol:
Why ask the playoff teams? Just go ask your Tigers how fast Logan folds up to challenges! :lol:

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

BigCarlito72 wrote:Would love to see another few games but they really do not want it, or to face the possibility of getting that booty spanked!
Remember..Ironton ran..not Logan. :lol:

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

BigCarlito72 wrote:Logan fans know Ironton was closing in on them AGAIN and still they are more closely matched with us than a St. Francis Desales or a BrookHaven or etc etc etc!!! Thats facts!
Just a shame Ironton didn't feel like they were closing in on the Chiefs...maybe then they would have stayed in the league. :-D

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

BigCarlito72 wrote:Nobody is running from Logan
It wasn't Logan that left the league when they couldn't win!
BigCarlito72 wrote:face it Chieftans you are a NEVER WERE! :122249
A 'never was' is just about as relevant as a 'has been'. :122249
Last edited by GoChiefs on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

Nothing personal to the classy Ironton fans! Just had to put this clown in his place. LOL The series is over. Move on. Get over it. It's probably not going to happen anytime soon. You need to quit being bitter over the Chiefs and go relish the success you had 20 years ago. Ironton is still a great program. No doubt. But when you point out flaws with my team, you better believe I'm going to point yours out too! When you win something in my lifetime, come talk to me. Until then, it's irrelevant to me.

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

gahs4ever wrote:Also to be accurate go chiefs, Ironton came within less than a minute of a state championship as recently as 1999, which is not 20 or more years ago. But then they dont need me to be their spokesperson.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda right? This guy wants to talk about facts right? Fact is..it's been 20 years.

GAHS83
JV Team

Post by GAHS83 »

Why would Logan want to schedule Ironton when they have a school the same size, with similar recent success only 20 min down the road in Amanda.

I don't think it's a bad matchup, but there are so many better options for Logan that are much, much closer to home.

Daniel Larusso
Varsity

Post by Daniel Larusso »

It's a game that makes absolutely no sense unless it's an SEOAL game. It won't happen, and I doubt anyone from either side really cares if it happens. Sure was fun while it lasted.

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

LoganLocos wrote:
85inside wrote:Ironton=Notre Dame
Logan = Ohio State

I am sorry, but that has to be the dumbest comparison in history. That coming from a guy who usually posts very intelligently. Has Logan bested Ironton of late? No question. However to say Ironton has become Notre Dame? Not sure i get that comparison. Ironton has continued to win a great deal of their games and they have continued to qualify for the playoffs and have enjoyed some playoff wins. Logan cannot be compared to Ohio State, unless you are comparing Logan's lack of post season success.

Yes, Logan has beaten Ironton. However, if anyone thinks the reason Ironton left the SEOAL was over a football series with Logan, come on.

Has Logan ever hooked up with Sheridan? I think that would also be a good non conference football series. The Generals are D3 and they have enjoyed some success. I think they have hooked up with Newark Licking Valley a time or two. Valley would also be a good non conference program for the Chieftans to hook up with.
Logan is more like Northwestern..oops wait a minute Nw made it to a rose bowl, wisconsin has also had post season success...hmmm Logan is more like well....Logan. 8 playoff appearance, LOGAN! :lol: :lol: :lol: Dominated all time by Ironton..LOGAN :lol: No championships..LOGAN :lol:
85inside -

I wasn't comparing Logan to Ohio State.

I was comparing Ironton to Notre Dame, yes.

I could have picked any team that laments Notre Dame's fan base, I just chose Ohio State because most people here can relate.

But I'll be the first to tell you that Logan is much more Wisconsin or Purdue than they are Ohio State or Penn State.

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

gochiefs wrote:
Might I suggest you go back and look at the results the last few years? Those teams outside the league haven't done so well against the Chiefs either!
BigCarlito72 wrote:Logan has beat up the seoal the last few seasons,including Ironton and then get in the playoffs against so called schools their size or caliber and what happens every time? LOL WAXED!
Waxed? Waxed means you get crushed! Let's see..the last few years..21-10 loss to Brookhaven..but, but, but...we were still in the game at halftime! 7-0 loss to Louisville...31-26 loss to Tri-Valley! Good god man! You're right! We got WAXED!
BigCarlito72 wrote:It is funny because Logan fans will say well we beat Ironton last year or the year before or the year before and then an Ironton fan will say well ya know what Ironton vs. Logan use to be a laugher, Logan struggling to match Irontons speed and Ironton runnning up the score year in and year out
You need to quit being a hypocrite! In this same post..you talk about Logan's 13 point "destruction by the hands of Lancaster last week." 21-7 is a 14 point difference...so YES...by your very own post..that IS destruction! :lol: But you were winning at halftime right? :122249
BigCarlito72 wrote:Then again Logan likes to fold up against the challenge...just ask any team they play in their :lol: :lol: "multiple" :lol: :lol: playoff appearances! :lol: :lol:
Why ask the playoff teams? Just go ask your Tigers how fast Logan folds up to challenges! :lol:
Ironton has outscored Logan in the all time series, more than doubled their win total and put together 8 game winning streaks against them. Id say you girls fold up just right! :122249

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

gochiefs wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats three, only five more to post and you will have the mighty Logan chickens total playoff record! :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow! What a tradition and a program, you must be proud! :lol: :lol: Takes a lot to get ya ass whipped eight times in the playoffs in your schools history, we wouldnt know anything about winning percentages in Ironton huh? 8)

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

BigCarlito72 wrote:
gochiefs wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats three, only five more to post and you will have the mighty Logan chickens total playoff record! :lol: :lol: :lol: Wow! What a tradition and a program, you must be proud! :lol: :lol: Takes a lot to get ya booty whipped eight times in the playoffs in your schools history, we wouldnt know anything about winning percentages in Ironton huh? 8)
"WAXED" means in your :lol: :lol: :lol: "multiple" :lol: :lol: , playoff appearances Logan has NEVER EVER been competitive in the post season. NEVER!!! This is gonna change anytime soon? Look bruh some are the haves some are the have nots and Logan, well, 8 playoff appearances, no titles! :lol: :lol: :lol: You will always and forever be second rate in your division, something Ironton has never been, non competitive in your post season competition and yet and still better matched with teams you refer to as "playing down" to who just happen to have the best of you and would probably do it again. You can be as delusional as you want but Logan is not a power, not even in our division because these teams match up with Logan much much better than Logan has ever matched up in their own div. Proof= Post season performance and record. FACTS!!!!

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

You are INCREDIBLE!!!!

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

grizzlynatural wrote:You are INCREDIBLE!!!!
Something else Logan has NEVER EVER BEEN!!! 8 playoff appearances :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Really? :lol: :lol: Eight? :lol: :lol: :lol:

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

gahs4ever wrote:Someone needs a hair follicle test. Good grief man....y'all ran from the SEOAL for the third time (there wont be a fourth), and you are still ragging on a school that you didnt beat in the last four years. You got what you wanted. You are independent and only have a ten game schedule because the SEOAL schools you abandoned are stupid enough to keep playing you. GAHS and Portsmouth have a long standing series, but you talked Jackson and Chillicothe into keeping you or you would be playing seven games this fall.

Let it go! Logan and Ironton are no more, and I dont know what you think you are proving to beat your chest to people who obviously arent impressed. Someone called you a clown. Not so, because clowns are funny!
GAHS and I'm the clown? :lol: :lol: :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa19 :aaaaa24

Return to “The Off season”