SEOPS HOF

Re: Take Your To The Tops and Bumps To The Game Forum

Post by kantuckyII »

Thank you!

seofan_via_dublin
SEOP

Post by seofan_via_dublin »

I agree, if a thread is dying, it's because of no interest, and it doesn't need bumped.

Then again, politics and religion don't need to be on the chat forum either, no matter what time of year it is!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:I agree, if a thread is dying, it's because of no interest, and it doesn't need bumped.

Then again, politics and religion don't need to be on the chat forum either, no matter what time of year it is!

you are wasting your breath.......

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

I guess I owe you folks an apology for all the bumps and I can explain how it happened and I promise it wont happen again.

Mrs TTT is a poster on here (Tiger Lady).

She ask me this morning why all these posts by Kentucky were at the bottom with no replies and I told her most folks are not intelligent enuff to respond to them and I told her how to get them up at the top where people will see them and maybe, just maybe someone with a little smarts will be able to reply. Well, she noticed a lot of posts by NCF and she thought she would help him out as well.

I didnt really think it would upset anyone or I wouldnt have told her how to do it and she sends her deepest apologies as well.

TTT.........and that is not "To The Top"

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Alcohol Dementia Symptoms
There are various types of dementia and alcohol induced dementia is one of them. Its symptoms have got lots of similarity with any other forms of dementia. Some of the unique characteristics of dementia caused by alcoholism are given below:

•Personality changes which can be identified with frequent mood swings, anger outbursts, indifferent emotional response, etc.
•Memory problems in alcohol dementia patients are quite unusual. They can remember details about any event that took place many years ago but fails to remember incidents of recent past. They may even forget about something that happened just a few minutes ago.
•Problem in conversing or communicating with others. During a conversation, they tend to repeat a sentence or a story again and again. They find it difficult to keep a track of what other people are saying.
•Confusion and disorientation which are mainly triggered by loss of memory.
•Inability to take decisions or solve problems.
•Lack of interest and motivation in daily activities, professional or otherwise.
•Unsteady movements while walking. This results from muscle weakness and improper motor coordination caused by damaged nervous system.
•Vision changes such as blurred vision or double vision are quite common in such cases. Abnormality in eye movements can also be observed.
•Confabulation is a major problem faced by these people. They do not intend to cook up stories on their own but they do it in order to make up for the memory loss.
•Some general alcohol dementia symptoms are weight loss, dizziness, fatigues, stomach distension, tooth decay, yellowing of skin, etc.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

kantuckyII wrote:
There are various types of dementia and alcohol induced dementia is one of them. Its symptoms have got lots of similarity with any other forms of dementia. Some of the unique characteristics of dementia caused by alcoholism are given below:

•Personality changes which can be identified with frequent mood swings, anger outbursts, indifferent emotional response, etc.
•Memory problems in alcohol dementia patients are quite unusual. They can remember details about any event that took place many years ago but fails to remember incidents of recent past. They may even forget about something that happened just a few minutes ago.
•Problem in conversing or communicating with others. During a conversation, they tend to repeat a sentence or a story again and again. They find it difficult to keep a track of what other people are saying.
•Lack of interest and motivation in daily activities, professional or otherwise.
•Unsteady movements while walking. This results from muscle weakness and improper motor coordination caused by damaged nervous system.
•Vision changes such as blurred vision or double vision are quite common in such cases. Abnormality in eye movements can also be observed.
•Confabulation is a major problem faced by these people. They do not intend to cook up stories on their own but they do it in order to make up for the memory loss.
•Some general alcohol dementia symptoms are weight loss, dizziness, fatigues, stomach distension, tooth decay, yellowing of skin, etc.
bump

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

There is only ONE person responsible for all of the bumps that happened earlier today. HE was trying to bury all of Kantucky's posts. Tiger Lady was not the problem!

BigOrangeOne
S

Post by BigOrangeOne »

kantuckyII wrote:

I heard that an uncontrolable urge to "bump" topics on sports forums was also a symptom of alcohol dementia. :122246 :122246 :122246

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

seofan_via_dublin wrote:I agree, if a thread is dying, it's because of no interest, and it doesn't need bumped.

2nd that

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Runner wrote:There is only ONE person responsible for all of the bumps that happened earlier today. HE was trying to bury all of Kantucky's posts. Tiger Lady was not the problem!

Yes he was. :mrgreen:

There are no rules in place that says we can't bump threads to the top.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Even though that "certain rule" is not listed, it falls into these categories

Rule 1 - Use common sense (You proved you have none)
Rule 5 - Please be respectful of the site, fellow posters (It is clear that you were not)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Just need to do away with both of them--that would do away with about 75% of the problems

butcherman108
SEO

Post by butcherman108 »

[quote

Just need to do away with both of them--that would do away with about 75% of the problems[/quote]
Did you mean Kantucky andTTT? :lol:

Return to “The Off season”