German's view on Islam...........

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: German's view on Islam...........

Post by kantuckyII »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:There is only one Manure Spreader on this site and I think we all know who he is..........
Yeah? who? You?! :122246

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

kantuckyII wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:There is only one Manure Spreader on this site and I think we all know who he is..........

take another guess,,,,,,,he lives in Flatwoods........... :lol: :lol:

I'll give u a better hint, he got flipped off at the Portsmouth game last Friday.........does that help u any?????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:

take another guess,,,,,,,he lives in Flatwoods........... :lol: :lol:

I'll give u a better hint, he got flipped off at the Portsmouth game last Friday.........does that help u any?????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Just wanted to make sure this stays in the limelight. I'm going to need some witnesses and you've clearly stated you have knowledge of this! I'll be needing your address too by the way

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

First trailer on your right as u come in the trailer park...........right next door to Itownhosscat ........... :roll: :roll:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:First trailer on your right as u come in the trailer park...........right next door to Itownhosscat ........... :roll: :roll:
bump

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Come on up!

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

If he does call me!!!!........I could sell tickets!!!.......... :aaaaa92 ................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................. :12224

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

abuck76 wrote:If he does call me!!!!........I could sell tickets!!!.......... :aaaaa92 ................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .................. :12224
I wouldn't buy one of those tickets. It wouldn't last long enough to get your money's worth. I knew ITown as a kid growing up. And I also knew well enough that if he had a beef with you, all you could do is ask him to give you three steps, mister, give you three steps towards the door.

Der_Kommissar1968
JV Team

Post by Der_Kommissar1968 »

kantuckyII wrote:My eternity is sealed, I have eternal life - it IS my current possession
Really? And you're positive about that? You presume to know what God is going to do with you? Now that takes a set of brass ones brother. Putting words in God's mouth. Yikes, wouldn't want to be standing next to you in a thunder and lightning storm. I'd say based on my minimal understanding of you from this site, your ticket may not be punched as well as you assume it is. Yep, you'll have a lot of explaining to do.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

kantuckyII wrote:Jesus Christ is the one who spread His Gospel, and gave us His Word. The Bible, nor Jesus are not manure nor is He a manure spreader. We who spread the Word are simply and extension of what He and they started. And no, no one directly called Jesus Christ a manure spreader.

If I gave that impression, I apologize, it wasn't my intention

As you said ,"We who spread the Word are simply and extension of what He and they started."
That is where you take and twist it to fullfill your needs more than the needs of GOD. When you go out and put down others who are different. Whether it be religion, politics and can even come down to your views of your favorite football team as compared against others. Just because you intend to start out as an entension of Jesus Christ does not mean you can say whatever you want to put down others. That is where you go wrong and what you end up spreading is manure more than the Gospel.

So let me make this very CLEAR TO YOU that I did not indirectly call Jesus Christ a manure spreader. It is how you twist things that you are the one spreading the manure to please your own selfish needs.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

ItownHosscat wrote:Come on up!
ttt

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Der_Kommissar1968 wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:My eternity is sealed, I have eternal life - it IS my current possession
Really? And you're positive about that? You presume to know what God is going to do with you? Now that takes a set of brass ones brother. Putting words in God's mouth. Yikes, wouldn't want to be standing next to you in a thunder and lightning storm. I'd say based on my minimal understanding of you from this site, your ticket may not be punched as well as you assume it is. Yep, you'll have a lot of explaining to do.
I am VERY positive of that because God said it and God cannot lie! I am not basing my ticket to heaven on my own good works but the works of Jesus Christ. I simply have placed my faith in the death, burial and ressurection of Jesus Christ.

I John 5:7-13 tells me that:
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God"

John's Gospel, the 3 chapter 13 - 17 says that:
13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. 14And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John's Gospel 6th Chapter:
46Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. 47Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. 48I am that bread of life

As much as the Believer can claim eternal life...and know it, so can the unbeliever know that the wrath of God is their CURRENT possession!:
John: 36 He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that believes not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abides on him.

Everyone can have eternal life! God is not willing that any should perish but desires everyone to be saved! Some of the very last spoken words of Jesus recorded in the Book of The Revelation Christ calls out to anyone who will have eternal life to come to Him!
16"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give this testimony to you for the churches. I am the root and descendant of David. I am the bright morning star." 17The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" Let those who hear this say, "Come!" Let those who are thirsty come! Let those who want the water of life take it as a gift.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

farmer wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Jesus Christ is the one who spread His Gospel, and gave us His Word. The Bible, nor Jesus are not manure nor is He a manure spreader. We who spread the Word are simply and extension of what He and they started. And no, no one directly called Jesus Christ a manure spreader.

As you said ,"We who spread the Word are simply and extension of what He and they started."
That is where you take and twist it to fullfill your needs more than the needs of GOD. When you go out and put down others who are different. Whether it be religion, politics and can even come down to your views of your favorite football team as compared against others. Just because you intend to start out as an entension of Jesus Christ does not mean you can say whatever you want to put down others. That is where you go wrong and what you end up spreading is manure more than the Gospel.

So let me make this very CLEAR TO YOU that I did not indirectly call Jesus Christ a manure spreader. It is how you twist things that you are the one spreading the manure to please your own selfish needs.

Let me repeat again, I have already said that I apologized if I gave the impression that you, or anyone else, was calling Jesus Christ a 'manure spreader'

As far as you claiming I twist the Word, I do welcome you to show me where I have done so? All my views come from studying the Word of God and I can over many scriptural references to back up that statement. I have no idea what you're talking about when you're talking about my views of my 'favorite football team' and how I'm any different than anyone else on the football forum (somewhere I seldom even go now) Lastly, as far as politics - well, it's ME who's attacked 99% of the time on a personal basis, not visa-versa.

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

You are attacked because you place yourself on the same level as God.........You do not know.........You let your mind run wild............Imagination is a wonderful thing, but it can take over your life........One must be reality based, or your views and thoughts become clouded with pride and confabulation......That is what has happened to you............. :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

abuck76 wrote:You are attacked because you place yourself on the same level as God.........You do not know.........You let your mind run wild............Imagination is a wonderful thing, but it can take over your life........One must be reality based, or your views and thoughts become clouded with pride and confabulation......That is what has happened to you............. :12224
I do not place myself on the same level of Jesus - I simply believe on the works of Jesus Christ and believe in the Word Of God! I count on the promises of God - as any believer or Christian will who's a possessor of the Holy Spirit and am always anxious to spread His Gospel!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

abuck76 wrote:You are attacked because you place yourself on the same level as God.........You do not know.........You let your mind run wild............Imagination is a wonderful thing, but it can take over your life........One must be reality based, or your views and thoughts become clouded with pride and confabulation......That is what has happened to you............. :12224
Also, because you are closed minded, Racist, Sexist, and you twist and manipulate the word 85% of the time. You are somehow allowed to say anything you want on here without consequence, and basically, your not a good person.....

I don't care if you throw a fit to the Mods about what I said, because what I said is the truth, and there are SEVERAL other people on this site who can back up what I wrote!

If I were you, I would get down on my knees and ask God to forgive me for the awful things you have said, and ask God to open your heart so that you can see the world how it really is, and not what the Devil has lead you to believe it is.....

I think your a quack Tuck, but I do pray for you.......

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Now that's some funny stuff! I am racist? I am sexists? And you don't care if what I say is the truth? How I'm I racist and how my sexist? Love to know how you're going to pray about me? I'm all eyes, lets hear examples of how I'm racist or sexist.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

kantuckyII wrote:
farmer wrote:

Let me repeat again, I have already said that I apologized if I gave the impression that you, or anyone else, was calling Jesus Christ a 'manure spreader'

As far as you claiming I twist the Word, I do welcome you to show me where I have done so? All my views come from studying the Word of God and I can over many scriptural references to back up that statement. I have no idea what you're talking about when you're talking about my views of my 'favorite football team' and how I'm any different than anyone else on the football forum (somewhere I seldom even go now) Lastly, as far as politics - well, it's ME who's attacked 99% of the time on a personal basis, not visa-versa.
I am not going to break it all down for you in small steps.
You never responded to YOU ALWAYS HAVING TO PUT DOWN OTHERS.

As for why are you attacked 99% of the time that answer you only need to look in the mirror for. If 99% of the people see you are WRONG in the way you do things it is time you look at yourself in what YOU ARE DOING. Instead of trying to WATERBOARD someone so they will not have a different point of view as you do.
FARMER

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I have not responded because I do not do that nor have I done that. If one wants to debate me on these matters in an intelligent manner, that is great! But leave the childish personal attacks at home

Return to “The Off season”