The Great Igniter/Divider Does It Again

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: The Great Igniter/Divider Does It Again

Post by noreply66 »

dazed&confused wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Well, I ain't no teabagger and I am pretty disgusted by that reference. It's amazing how the liberal seems to gravitate towards a man's crotch when he wants to attack them. He should keep his nose out of there
towards a man's crotch? :lol:
Here is what I had in mind
A worthless, used-up, damp receptacle of something that was once tasteful!

man this is great :lol: :lol: :lol:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

dazed&confused wrote:As for Obama's choice of Hagel-

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) in particular was a vocal advocate for Hagel’s character — even after his dissent on U.S. foreign policy regarding Iraq and Israel were well-known.

In 2006, while he was preparing to run for president, McCain was asked whether he’d consider Hagel for a cabinet post. “I’d be honored to have Chuck with me in any capacity,” he said. “He’d make a great secretary of state.”

Two years later, McCain reaffirmed that position after securing the Republican nomination, telling The Associated Press that Hagel is a “respected leader in America” who “served his country admirably, with honor and distinction.”

At a 2007 fundraiser, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) called Hagel “one of the premier foreign policy voices (and) one of the giants in the United States Senate,” according to the Nebraska-based Lincoln Journal Star.

Oh, ok, well, maybe there's a bigger reason why he's not our President right now after all! LOL!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

noreply66 wrote:
dazed&confused wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Well, I ain't no teabagger and I am pretty disgusted by that reference. It's amazing how the liberal seems to gravitate towards a man's crotch when he wants to attack them. He should keep his nose out of there
towards a man's crotch? :lol:
Here is what I had in mind
A worthless, used-up, damp receptacle of something that was once tasteful!

man this is great :lol: :lol: :lol:
You would have thought your time off would have benefited you more than this...guess not

ironmen1987
SE

Post by ironmen1987 »

Somebody has to destroy America to make way for the Antichrist. I must say he is one president that is at least accomplishing something lol....

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

what is Norepy66 doing wrong with saying "man this is great?"

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

ironmen1987 wrote:Somebody has to destroy America to make way for the Antichrist. I must say he is one president that is at least accomplishing something lol....
Lol! I know what you mean! If Obama ain't the AC himself? He's gotta be his cousin or something but seriously, take the REAL CHURCH (any born again believer - no denominations in Heaven) then the AC will love America! False church members will embrace him too

Return to “The Off season”