Outstanding Explanation: Why Israel Can't Withdraw To It's P

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Outstanding Explanation: Why Israel Can't Withdraw To It's P

Post by kantuckyII »

Outstanding Explanation: Why Israel Can't Withdraw To It's Pre-1967 Borders. This is very good!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Outstanding Explanation: Why Israel Can't Withdraw To It

Post by kantuckyII »

This is an excellent video. Everyone should watch it, it'll really enlighten those who do as to where they're coming from

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Nice video, but still does not justify not moving back to 67 borders.......... :12224

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

The justification is basic strategy 101. You dont give up high ground to an enemy that has a proven penchant of shooting RPGs and missiles into civillian neighborhoods.
Politics 101....You and some of your buddies attack me (unprovked, I might add) to kill me and I beat the livin snot outta all of ya (by myself, I might add) then I have the right to help myself to the weapons you brought along.....for that matter, the money in your wallet, the lunch you guys were bringing along cause you all thought this was gonna be a picnic.....PERIOD. The victor dictates conditions

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Space Cowboy wrote:The justification is basic strategy 101. You dont give up high ground to an enemy that has a proven penchant of shooting RPGs and missiles into civillian neighborhoods.
Politics 101....You and some of your buddies attack me (unprovked, I might add) to kill me and I beat the livin snot outta all of ya (by myself, I might add) then I have the right to help myself to the weapons you brought along.....for that matter, the money in your wallet, the lunch you guys were bringing along cause you all thought this was gonna be a picnic.....PERIOD. The victor dictates conditions
nice post.........

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

But we do not ask why you were attacked in the first place..........Do you(israel) have clean hands??..........I do not think so.......... :12224

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

They shouldn't have tried to murder every Jew in Israel in 1967 to start with

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I don't care if Israel holds to the ground they now have. It might actually help keep the peace in the region. Israel abandoned the Sinai and the Golan Heights that it captured in 1967 years ago. The Jews and Arabs will fight over Jerusalem as long as there are Jews and Arabs alive in the region. Further, even as a progressive minded person, I am pragmatic about the whole Palestinian State issue. There is a Palestinian state now; it is called Jordan. What I am against is writing a blank check to Israel to conduct warfare outside its borders. It must do so judiciously but to try to take out Iranian nuclear facilities is ludicrous.

Return to “The Off season”