Russian Meteorite, Who's Fault Was It?

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Russian Meteorite, Who's Fault Was It?

Post by kantuckyII »

Okay they are now saying there if there are over 1100 people injured by that. The first thread I put up almost immediately Cagle seemed to place the blame on God. I figure Farmer, Noreply, Dazed & Confused, Burggrad, CBolt, NCF and Paladin will blame George Bush.

So, how about it, who do you put the blame on? Of course, I am going with Barack Obama
Last edited by kantuckyII on Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Re: Russian Meteorite, Who's Fault Was It?

Post by dazed&confused »

kantuckyII wrote:Okay they are now saying there if there are over 1100 people injured by that. The first thread I put up almost immediately Cagle seemed to place the blame on God. I figure Farmer, Noreply, Burggrad, CBolt, NCF and Paladin will blame George Bush.

So, how about it, who do you put the blame on? Of course, I am going with Barack Obama
..probably Reaganomics come crashing to earth!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

kantuckyII wrote:Okay they are now saying there if there are over 1100 people injured by that. The first thread I put up almost immediately Cagle seemed to place the blame on God. I figure Farmer, Noreply, Dazed & Confused, Burggrad, CBolt, NCF and Paladin will blame George Bush.

I blame Nostradamus, He should have seen it coming

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Congress.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Aliens, my theory is they found a baby at the bottom of the hole which would indicate Superman or with the the state our country Bizarro.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Tuck, Tuck, Tuck, how can you not blame God? Your statement on your other post about this very same subject said that God will rain down upon the Earth so it has to be his fault then, right.

Go ahead and start 3 or 4 more threads about it and maybe we can discuss it there.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

God allowed this to happen (no, I don't understand it all), during the Tribulation, God will direct it to happen...as Divine Judgement (I do understand this)

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Now you mention my name after crying like a baby I am stalking and harassing YOU. Then you make another claim against me that is UNTRUE. I have not blamed things on George Bush as you would like to think. Or as some of the others you listed after me/FARMER. I even voted for him twice and not Obama either time. So more CRAP FROM YOU/KANTUCKY.

I do not know who's fault the Russian Meteorite was but I do know who's fault it was to bring up my name in this TOPIC. IT IS KANTUCKY TO BLAME FOR BRINGING MY NAME UP. Please start showing you are a true Full time Christian instead of a Part time one playing games for your own enjoyment in your poor attempt to put me down.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Okay I'll play along you say obama i say bush blah blah blah,,,I'm trying help you out tuck by telling people to quit blaming bush for everything

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

dazed&confused wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:Okay they are now saying there if there are over 1100 people injured by that. The first thread I put up almost immediately Cagle seemed to place the blame on God. I figure Farmer, Noreply, Burggrad, CBolt, NCF and Paladin will blame George Bush.

..probably Reaganomics come crashing to earth!

Reaganomics -----thats it--I was going to blame bush but these thing are old so it is Ronny :lol:

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I got to wonder myself why nostradamus or the myan's never told us about this,actually the media was pretty quiet up untill today

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

I believe the Iranian's and North Korean's collaborated on the launching of a nuclear weapon supplied by China. To their dismay, the weapon exploded before reaching Washington D.C. I suspect the Mayan's were off by a couple of months or the policies of FDR, Truman and Johnson came crashing down. The 3 amigos ignorant handouts have brought America to her knees! 8)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Their are saying it was 10 tons. Why couldn't our great scientists see this coming?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Trenchfoot wrote:Their are saying it was 10 tons. Why couldn't our great scientists see this coming?
sequestration!

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

farmer wrote:Now you mention my name after crying like a baby I am stalking and harassing YOU. Then you make another claim against me that is UNTRUE. I have not blamed things on George Bush as you would like to think. Or as some of the others you listed after me/FARMER. I even voted for him twice and not Obama either time. So more CRAP FROM YOU/KANTUCKY.

I do not know who's fault the Russian Meteorite was but I do know who's fault it was to bring up my name in this TOPIC. IT IS KANTUCKY TO BLAME FOR BRINGING MY NAME UP. Please start showing you are a true Full time Christian instead of a Part time one playing games for your own enjoyment in your poor attempt to put me down.

hmmmm

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

It was a random happening, as are all things in life.

Tiger Lady
SE

Post by Tiger Lady »

Paladin wrote:It was a random happening, as are all things in life.
finally, a reply that tells it like it is........a random happening.......

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I don't know, I think it's far easier for atheist to believe in random than believers. My answer is always going to be I don't know but one day I'll know all

Tiger Lady
SE

Post by Tiger Lady »

kantuckyII wrote:I don't know, I think it's far easier for atheist to believe in random than believers. My answer is always going to be I don't know but one day I'll know all
If u r insuating I am an atheist, you better think again and I know u r not thinking Paladin is an atheist........just a random thought. I thought u knew it all now, why do u have to wait for one day...... :) :)

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

You were not the one who made the statement. As far as why you would agree with it I don't know your reasoning nor do I care to perchance a guess. However, I think the other guy has stated many times he is an atheist or at least agnostic. He has let it be known that the Bible is silliness to him.

I do not know it all but I think you're being overly modest and want us to argue with you about how much you know when we all know deep down you know it all ;-)

Return to “The Off season”