Bring old topics back to life

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Bring old topics back to life

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

The reason I do this is I do not see the point of starting the same topic over again and I like seeing what others had to say the first time the topic was up and to see if they have changed their thought on the topic.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: Bring old topics back to life

Post by ManitouDan »

I dont mind a few interesting things but there are so many mundane uninteresting DUMB threads it does clog up the board ... Like " What are you watching" What are you going to do today" What temp is it ? Is it snowing where you live ..... those threads annoy me , its like people just need someone to talk to .

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

good night preps ,, WELL good am preps ... that sorta stuff should be private between friends or a personal blog .. not a public message board .

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I don't mind a few old topics now and then, just not two pages at once.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:The reason I do this is I do not see the point of starting the same topic over again and I like seeing what others had to say the first time the topic was up and to see if they have changed their thought on the topic.

Some of the ones you brought back were interesting and I had no problem with you bringing them back. Heck I probably missed them the first time.

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

ManitouDan wrote:I dont mind a few interesting things but there are so many mundane uninteresting DUMB threads it does clog up the board ... Like " What are you watching" What are you going to do today" What temp is it ? Is it snowing where you live ..... those threads annoy me , its like people just need someone to talk to .
Leo is glad to hear from other folks......Mrs Leo doesnt let me talk much and she doesnt let me out much and other than reading these topics I am pretty much kept in the dark. So to me they are not mundane uninteresting dumb threads, they are my lifeline to the outer world other than the one she makes me live in....... :122245 :122245

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Hello Leo

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

At almost 59 years old, I have come to see a boring, non-event day as something to cherish! :122246 :122245

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

What I find funny and sad at the same time is many of the topics that upset so many, the lame topics if you will are the ones that get the most traffic.

Myself if a topic does not interest me I do not click on it nor do I bitch about it. I simply ignore it.

I do not not find it hard to click the number to the next page and search for a topic I like.
I find it hilarious that some find this hard to do. :lol:

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

I prefer the NOOKIE thread on the old games forum the most but that's just me! 8) :mrgreen:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I don't mind, i enjoy reading them.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:What I find funny and sad at the same time is many of the topics that upset so many, the lame topics if you will are the ones that get the most traffic.

Myself if a topic does not interest me I do not click on it nor do I witch about it. I simply ignore it.

I do not not find it hard to click the number to the next page and search for a topic I like.
I find it hilarious that some find this hard to do. :lol:

With us old folks we still know how to let our fingers do the shopping

Return to “The Off season”