Two Stupid Brothers - Lottery Winners

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Two Stupid Brothers - Lottery Winners

Post by kantuckyII »

Money no cure for stupid! Kansas brothers win $75K in lottery - celebrate by accidentally blowing up house after meth and marijuana party gets out of control

The dimwitted brothers home is in shatters after a butane torch used to light a bong caused a massive explosion.

Winning $75,000 in the lottery is no cure for stupid. As two Kansas brothers are now learning after an alleged drug-fueled party spiraled out of the control and they blew up their own house.
The pair, who have not been named, were said to be celebrating with marijuana and meth at their Wichita home on Friday night after scooping the mega-money Kansas Lottery prize.

One of the siblings reportedly went to the kitchen to refuel a butane torch he was using to light a bong. But the butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, sparking the blast.

Sgt Bruce Watts of the Wichita Police Department told The Wichita Eagle, "He emptied a couple of big cans of butane lighter fluid during this, leaking butane into the air. "The butane vapor cloud reach a pilot light in the furnace and as you might expect - kaboom." The man, 27, suffered second-degree burns to his hands, arms and chest - and was taken to Via Christi Hospital by his girlfriend. Reports suggest she drove away from the hospital soon after dropping him off.
His brother was arrested at their home, with police saying he admitted to possessing marijuana and meth.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z2LHyP6IYL

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Two Stupid Brothers - Lottery Winners

Post by kantuckyII »

I'd about bet my eye tooth that both of these guys voted for Obama!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I'd bet both eyes and a couple teeth neither one of them even voted :122246

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

kantuckyII wrote:I'd about bet my eye tooth that both of these guys voted for Obama!
You're forbidden to vote for a Democrat in Kansas! :shock: Anyway, sounds more like two guys from Kentucky! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

dazed&confused wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:I'd about bet my eye tooth that both of these guys voted for Obama!
You're forbidden to vote for a Democrat in Kansas! :shock: Anyway, sounds more like two guys from Kentucky! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
Now that is funny right there and I'm from Kentucky :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”