SEOPS HO

Re: Walking Dead

Post by grndma1 »

Hope you're right. :122245

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Runner wrote:Everyone knows who started the fire in the pit and the horse trailer. He will also get to Andrea before anything happens and free her and the both will head for the prison.
I could see this happening.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

:12222
grndma1 wrote:someone is going to get killed because they have a special guest on the Talking Dead, and that always happens when one of them gets killed off..
Told you so........... Just hate it because Daryll had to do it. :122247

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

What an ending to tonight's show. Hated Daryl had to find Merle as a walker and then put him down.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Watching it now, had to catch the later showing.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

The 16th and final episode of the season is next Sunday (March 31). Wonder where it will leave us hanging this time?

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I think they will all be gone when the governor gets to the prison. No one but Walkers there. Maybe they will take over Woodberry while he's looking for them at the prison, or it will end with them on the road again.

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

At some point in the finale, 27 characters are killed. Most Woddbury residents are gonna be toast.

Carl is scratched in the opening few minutes, and Rick is bitten while trying to save Carl. Michonne saves them both from being eaten, but neither Carl nor Rick (put in a holding cell) develop fevers and neither one shows symptoms of turning. This prompts the group to think that something happenned in the hospital while Rick was in a coma to make him immune, therefore making Carl immune since Carl received multiple blood transfusions from Rick. The group plans to return to the hospital in search of clues for the virus cure, and this will be the main storyline for season 4.

I have an inside :shock: source.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Makes for an interesting season finale

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

moose wrote:At some point in the finale, 27 characters are killed. Most Woddbury residents are gonna be toast.

Carl is scratched in the opening few minutes, and Rick is bitten while trying to save Carl. Michonne saves them both from being eaten, but neither Carl nor Rick (put in a holding cell) develop fevers and neither one shows symptoms of turning. This prompts the group to think that something happenned in the hospital while Rick was in a coma to make him immune, therefore making Carl immune since Carl received multiple blood transfusions from Rick. The group plans to return to the hospital in search of clues for the virus cure, and this will be the main storyline for season 4.

I absolutely love this theory. Does this mean Rick will give blood transfusions to everyone? Hope he takes lots of vitamins and iron. :-D

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

Just started watching....it does not look as if Milton will be helping Andrea to escape after all

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

OK, if there was any doubt about the governor being crazy before... I think that question was just answered.

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

moose wrote:At some point in the finale, 27 characters are killed. Most Woddbury residents are gonna be toast.

Well, except for the number of people killed, your source was off on the rest of what happened in the finale. All of the spoilers found on the internet also only mention the large number of deaths.

Return to “The Off season”