Your favorite beer........which one...????

General Chat
Space Cowboy
SEO

Re: Your favorite beer........which one...????

Post by Space Cowboy »

Rarely drink and when I do its only a couple of beers.....But if I had to choose, a good ice cold draft in a frosty mug is fantastic on a hot summer day.
Although its classified as an ale, in bottled, I prefer Little Kings Cream Ale.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

A cold mug of PBR from Frogtown.........dont get any better..!!

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:A cold mug of PBR from Frogtown.........dont get any better..!!
DIdn't know they still made PBR...spent many nights on the back roads with this beer back in the day

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

california kid wrote:Leinenkugels Sunset Wheat is my favorite from the Leinenkugels family of beers

That's all I can get here...I didn't know there was an entire line....I don't believe I'd like a very fruity beer either

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
TigerTownTurkey wrote:A cold mug of PBR from Frogtown.........dont get any better..!!
DIdn't know they still made PBR...spent many nights on the back roads with this beer back in the day
Not positive on the beer coming out of the tap is PBR but the handle on the tap the bartender uses says PBR......could very well be another brand.......next time u visit Ironton we will check it out to see if they are pulling a fast one...... :) :)

california kid
Varsity

Post by california kid »

california kid wrote:Leinenkugels Sunset Wheat is my favorite from the Leinenkugels family of beers

That's all I can get here...I didn't know there was an entire line....I don't believe I'd like a very fruity beer either
The Sunset Wheat is probably the least fruity of the ones I have tried from leinenkugels but its great on draft. There are still some others I haven't tried yet.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:
Not positive on the beer coming out of the tap is PBR but the handle on the tap the bartender uses says PBR......could very well be another brand.......next time u visit Ironton we will check it out to see if they are pulling a fast one...... :) :)
PBR is alive and well! It's all my oldest brother drinks, then if he runs out he'll have one of my Coors.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Yep, PBR is still being made. My uncle still buys it. Has a few on his front porch every now and then. Always a PBR in his fridg. :)

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Currently into Taproom IPA

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:

Ya got a date, sarge...Not sure when, I've got about 13 months left until I hang'em up...I'd love to fly in to see a couple of games this Fall but it's looking iffy at best...My 'super' up and retired on me...I've been ridin' solo for several months and will do so until Nov....

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:

Ya got a date, sarge...Not sure when, I've got about 13 months left until I hang'em up...I'd love to fly in to see a couple of games this Fall but it's looking iffy at best...My 'super' up and retired on me...I've been ridin' solo for several months and will do so until Nov....

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

[quote="FIDO (Forget It Drive On)

Ya got a date, sarge...Not sure when, I've got about 13 months left until I hang'em up...I'd love to fly in to see a couple of games this Fall but it's looking iffy at best...My 'super' up and retired on me...I've been ridin' solo for several months and will do so until Nov....[/quote]

Hope you make it for a oouple of games......will beat the hell out of watching sumo wrestling this fall.......... :) :)

Return to “The Off season”