INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:35 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:28 am that was a streetlight I bought after we moved here. it is an ole street light from the city of wheelersburg that was converted to a 110. I bought it off of jim Lawson in jasper, ohio who has a bait shop/variety shop there on 104 by the intersection of 104/32.i could check and see if they have anymore. but the last time I was in there he had changed it all over to a bait store only.
Converted to 110. That's neat. I like it. Bet those are a hard item to find anywhere. Bet you would have rather had an old street traffic light from Ironton though. :lol: :lol: Wheelersburg? :o :x :x :lol: :lol:
oh I could care less where it came from trench, I liked it an bought it. do you want me to see if they have anymore. I bought it in 2010. for like 125.00. but everybody loves it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:40 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:30 am
ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:17 pm One of these days (ole side pocket cooper) gonna whoop ya in some pool
the door is always open you ole catfisherman you.
Ya both could probably whoop up on me in a game of pool. I haven't had a cue in my hands in years. :lol: :lol: :lol:
trench I hardly ever play myself, and it's right in my living room. I play some with a couple of neighborhood guys occasionally and when my sons come up

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

41 feels like 38 here, lightly snowing. feels purty dang good here. for the 18th of December. this time last year I was just finishing up yardwork here because it was still warm and growing.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:42 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:28 am that was a streetlight I bought after we moved here. it is an ole street light from the city of wheelersburg that was converted to a 110. I bought it off of jim Lawson in jasper, ohio who has a bait shop/variety shop there on 104 by the intersection of 104/32.i could check and see if they have anymore. but the last time I was in there he had changed it all over to a bait store only.
Converted to 110. That's neat. I like it. Bet those are a hard item to find anywhere. Bet you would have rather had an old street traffic light from Ironton though. :lol: :lol: Wheelersburg? :o :x :x :lol: :lol:
oh I could care less where it came from trench, I liked it an bought it. do you want me to see if they have anymore. I bought it in 2010. for like 125.00. but everybody loves it.
Yeah, it wouldn't matter to me where it came from either. I was just teasing around. I really like it. Very cool piece. Yeah, if ya aint busy sometime, check and see for me if he has anymore or could get one. Did that one come already converted to 110? Or did you do it?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:43 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:40 am

Ya both could probably whoop up on me in a game of pool. I haven't had a cue in my hands in years. :lol: :lol: :lol:
trench I hardly ever play myself, and it's right in my living room. I play some with a couple of neighborhood guys occasionally and when my sons come up
More play-un time than I got. I'd get smoked by ya both probably. :lol: :lol: Been years since I've even looked at a pool table. :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:50 am

Yeah, it wouldn't matter to me where it came from either. I was just teasing around. I really like it. Very cool piece. Yeah, if ya aint busy sometime, check and see for me if he has anymore or could get one. Did that one come already converted to 110? Or did you do it?
no it was like that when I bought it. i'll see if he has anymore.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:40 am we are losing water again, they have opened the main dam drain apparently because it has been draining down for days. hopefully they have found the problem and are addressing it. they were supposed to start a berm project the end of December. which basically was of all things to do this. at least this is what the experts said. they called them seepage boils. which are back in the land below the dam. they were a result of dozing all the trees out for concrete pours. which destroyed the root system of all the big trees. water is belching up out of them. they know that is one of the problems anyway. they were supposed to cover those with sand and gravel the end of December. now I hain't the sharpest knife in the drawer by my own admission. but you can put lipstick on a pig. but it's still gonna be a pig when you come back. and I just don't get it. ------------------------ the only chance we have of saving the fishery we have after they restocked the lake is having depth in the lake for oxygenation and habitat. if you drain it down and it freezes up, then it's just eagle food. cause they'll die. while I love to watch the bald eagles and osprey eagles play and eat here, I'd still like to see the fish have a sporting chance at survival. and at least have a shot at getting away.

I don't mean to sound negative about the way things turned out here. but I'm just loco as a freshly sprayed roach about how this whole dang lake thing has been handled. I've lived here a lil over 7 years now. and been 4 without water. get it right already.

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:17 pm One of these days (ole side pocket cooper) gonna whoop ya in some pool
I gotta be honest buddy that ole side pocket nickname is just a fluke lol thats usually where my que ball ends

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hey man it's all about getting together and havin fun. that's all that matters to me. but i'll be flat honest with you , before I broke my back. and had my cornea transplants I wasn't who you wanted to see as next up.but I ain't a fraction of the player I used to be. back in the day I won a lot of money playing pool for money. got in a couple really hairy fights too. so that put a stop to that. I have bar stools strategically around the place now to let the ole back settle down, and just play with company and feel blessed to have wonderful friends n neighbors. my boys love to play when they come up.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I generally let them go at it n play with my grand daughter.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

CHECK THIS OUT FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS. I CAN LIVE WITH THIS FOE DECEMBER 19TH.

Today
DEC 19 Mostly Cloudy
52°33°

10%
WSW 10 mph 73%

Wed
DEC 20 Partly Cloudy
42°24°

10%
NNE 5 mph 65%

Thu
DEC 21 Mostly Sunny
49°41°

10%
E 5 mph 63%

Fri
DEC 22 PM Light Rain
55°45°

90%
S 7 mph 91%

Sat
DEC 23 Rain
49°31°

100%
WNW 8 mph 84%

Sun
DEC 24 Cloudy
38°23°

10%
N 5 mph 76%

Mon
DEC 25 Cloudy
29°15°

20%
W 10 mph 66%

Tue
DEC 26 Mostly Sunny
27°10°

0%
WSW 10 mph 47%

Wed
DEC 27 Partly Cloudy
28°16°

0%
WNW 3 mph 37%

Thu
DEC 28 Mostly Cloudy
30°18°

20%
SSW 5 mph 55%

Fri
DEC 29 Mostly Cloudy
29°16°

20%
WSW 5 mph 59%

Sat
DEC 30 Snow Showers
28°16°

40%
SSW 6 mph 84%

Sun
DEC 31 AM Snow Showers
40°24°

30%
SW 6 mph 75%

Mon
JAN 1 Mostly Cloudy
35°22°

20%
SW 6 mph 75%

Tue
JAN 2 Snow Showers
33°17°

40%
WSW 6 mph 76%

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HEY TRENCH I CALLED JIM LAWSON A LEFT HIM A MESSAGE ASKING HIM IF HE HAD ANYMORE OF THOSE STREET LIGHTS. I'LL LET YOU KNOW AFTER HE GETS BACK WITH ME MAN.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:57 am

HEY TRENCH I CALLED JIM LAWSON A LEFT HIM A MESSAGE ASKING HIM IF HE HAD ANYMORE OF THOSE STREET LIGHTS. I'LL LET YOU KNOW AFTER HE GETS BACK WITH ME MAN.
If he don't have anymore I wonder if he knows where to get one? Spent out right now though, Bait. Christmas wallet is empty. :lol: :lol: But I'm interested in one. Cool looking light. 8-)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'VE NOT HEARD BACK FROM HIM YET. BUT I'LL CALL YOU UP HERE.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Sounds good, Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

still nothing from him trench.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

CRAZY AMOUNT OF WHITE GULLS HERE AND SEA GULLS HERE NOW AT THE LAKE.THEY COME EVERY WINTER. LIKELY DOWN FROM LAKE ERIE. THEY WERE HUNDREDS OF THEM CIRCLING AROUND MY DOCK YESTERDAY.I COULDN'T FIND THE CAMERA. AND BY THE TIME I FOUND IT I GOT THE CAMERA AND AMBLED OUT THAT WAY TO THE DECK, AND THEY WERE CIRCLING AROUND THE ISLAND OUT OF RANGE. I WAS MADDE THAN A LONG TAILED CAT IN A ROOM FULL OF ROCKIN CHAIRS.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

my neighbor saw a couple hundred snow geese here a couple of days ago. but I missed em.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:27 am still nothing from him trench.
No hurry right now.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

okay friend. hope you get feeling better.

Return to “The Off season”