INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

the other day there were 2 huge solid black swans swimming out front right in front of my dock, they were cool looking. I was getting the mail, and feeding the cats outside. when I got in to get the camera they were too far away. but they were huge.i'd love to get a couple pictures of them

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

heck of a weekend of football.....the games I took in did not disappoint.........found myself bait with a skillet full of tenderloin for the bucks game and making veggie soup with the remaining's the start of the LSU ......I will admit I have not been an SEC fan for many years....but that Joe bUrrow sure has made me tune into his games........awesome what he is doing down there..........hope nothing but the best for him and there sure is a good chance he may end up facing his old team when its all said n done.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

indeed he is awesome to watch. very, very exciting week of football indeed.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

cold rainy Saturday here at lake white in waverly. getting excited about the ohio state / purdue game and a chance to see the #2 RANKED BUCKEYES MOVE TO 8-0.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TIME TO CUT ALL THE BANANA TREES DOWN. I LOATHE THIS TIME OF YEAR.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

hopefully I got the yardwork done yesterday for the last time yesterday. fittin to do some fishin before they start drawin down the lake. come on over.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they did stock bass here about a month ago over at bills bait house and the lake is holding water well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

if you know anybody with a boat on lake white in waverly, ohio. now is the time to start getting them out. next Thursday November 1st they are starting their draw down to winter pool, it will be in 6'' increments throughout the month of November till it reaches winter pool the 1st of December. they have given fair warning and ample time this year for people to get them out so no boats get stranded in the water. so let everybody know.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

getting plenty of rain here at the lake. if it quits pouring the rain, ole dad wants to get some fishin done since I have wound down about all of my fall projects. still have to water treat the new boat dock yet. and build some benches and put some rails n boat cleats on, and hang some solar lights and she'll be done. ole bait is on the budget so it may take a while yet, lol. but I do have the thompson's I need.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

gonna be a beautiful day here in the 60's.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

yes it is bait......believe I will take the youngest boy to the deer woods this evening in search of that elusive whitetail buck

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

we spent the day in ironton visitin family yesterday county. gonna try to make the grass fly one more time if I can get it done before the rains start. you bring yer family up one day n visit me n lisa. have your mom come up and meet mrs. bait again.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

looks like we are gonna have a few days in the 60's. may drop a line er 3 this week.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

well bait the oldest boy killed a big buck last night!! first buck ever and he was a dandy!! big tall heavy 8pnt. great memories!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'll be expecrin' some back straps n jerky ole buddy. just kiddin, that is awesome, hope fully that is a tradition you all do every year now the rest of your lives. cherish them times they fly by.bring the family over one day. and have a day at the lake. man did we get the rain last night. the lake was all swolt up. I can tell just by looking when I get up in the morning. but I never heared a drop of it. I was out and likely snoorin away.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

pouring the rain here at the lake today. supposed to change over to snow with wind chills in the teens over the weekend.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

WE HAD OUR 1ST SNOW HERE LAST NIGHT. JUST SOME SMALL STUFF SCATTERED ON THE DOCK N DECK, BUT IT COUNTS, IT'S ALL BUT GONE NOW. I HATE SEEING THAT STUFF COMING AGAIN.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

getting a lil bit of snow here at the lake today.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

snowed here a bunch last night. but nothing stuck. just too wet from rain. Thursday the kids were on a 2 hour delay from ice though.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

we had a skiff....not much at all...more ice than anything

Return to “The Off season”