Imagine that....another thread locked

General Chat
Logangrad
All State

Re: Imagine that....another thread locked

Post by Logangrad »

Thats your opinion. Im not going to get into a pissing contest with you but you threatened to close it and two posts later it was closed after you made the last comment. So my 10 yo could figure that out. Ironically its opened again and you were the first person to comment!?!? Uh yeah Id say case closed.

Live Like A Champion!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

your case was based on speculation making your case closed.

and yes I reopened the topic..some people are nice enough to follow rules and use PMs. It was just that easy.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

LogangradKD wrote:But you also closed a topic that had over 5 pages of discussion bc you didnt agree that it was still progressing?? Since it was closed it has had over 900 views. I think we have too many guys with too much authority. Being a former Mod myself; I think we need to have a little more tolerance for the topics at hand and put down the itchy trigger fingers.

Preach the truth brother!!!

I get banned for questioning why a thread was locked and why certain threads get locked or deleted because certain people don't like what's being said ,and then...the thread is re opened ???? Just proves it should not have been locked in the first place....so much for credibility on decision making ,Bub?

Also someone else agreed with me that it should have been locked? Maybe that had something to it being unlocked?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Well welcome back from your ban biggdowg

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Thank you!! Longest 5 days of my life!! Lmao

GoBucks1047
Varsity

Post by GoBucks1047 »

Maybe a rule can be established where certain topics, if they get a little out of control, go through a cool down period where it is locked for 24-72 hours (length determined by at least 2 or 3 mods) depending on the nature of how out of control it is as opposed to just being permanently locked. Like if it's just off topic, a 24, maybe 36, hour cool off period would seem reasonable while if posters are in heated or extreme arguments or fights, then a 48-72 hour cool off period would probably be needed for the topic. Then if any of whatever was occurring prior continues or evolves more out of control, then shut it down for either a week or permanently (again up to 2-3 mods and all depending on the nature). Also, warnings would be issued, as they are normally, prior to issuing a temporary locking of a topic. Just a thought.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Bringdanoise wrote:WOW... I am a teacher and a coach. And to see a post like "we pay their salary" so we should be able to say what we want is the exact reason why kids are they way they are today. Too much entitlement. Who are you? What do you do? Do you go out and give up time away from your family and personal life to help kids? Or are you the guy who knows everything about coaching but doesn't have the "time" to do it?

I pay taxes too. Does that mean I am self employed??? If so, then you can shut your mouth and I will do my job the way I want!
Boy oh boy! Try to pay taxes on large amount of property! In American we have the 1st amendment freedom of speech and as a taxpayer who pays your salary, provides modern schools for you to teach in and yes might have even paid for your education! By the way PM me and I will find out who you are where you teach any yes I will tell you what you only need to know about me. BUT just like MR, Trump I will not release my tax returns (HA!, HA!)

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Glad the other thread was re-opened, it got a lot of traffic in a short period.

I don't think you can close this thread about closing threads lol. Staying on topic here about closing or locking threads will be easy.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Keep his thread about locked threads or I will lock it.....LOL

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Biggdowgg was banned? That alone should be against the rules! He's been around since day one of jjhuddle, let alone preps. Lol

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

93Bulldog wrote:Biggdowgg was banned? That alone should be against the rules! He's been around since day one of jjhuddle, let alone preps. Lol
That should may not happened and only lock if comments are completely out of bounds!

Bringdanoise
Riding the Bench

Post by Bringdanoise »

LHS 72

I do not need to find out anything else about you. I can see exactly who you are from reading your posts on a website. You are a coward and that is all. You get on a website and run your mouth to people who basically volunteer to coach a sport. If you are so great, go out and coach it yourself. Try and deal with the misguided kids who are all told they should be getting a scholarship from every D1 school. And then talk with the delusional parents about the same thing. Your arrogance is pretty amazing. You think that your measly tax payments pay my salary and pay for the schools that I teach in. Get a clue man, if that is the case then please make more money for me so that I can have a few extra dollars and maybe a few extra text books for my students. I can see that may have helped you in school, your lack of education is glaring. I see it all the time. People who lack intelligence love to blame the school system for their faults and failures. Wake up pal, no one to blame but yourself. But keep spewing your ignorance. Keep claiming that your massive contribution of tax dollars gives you the right to judge the people who are educating your children. And don't ever forget- you know more about sports and school systems than anyone else and don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Can't we all just get along :lol:

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

LHS 72 wrote:
93Bulldog wrote:Biggdowgg was banned? That alone should be against the rules! He's been around since day one of jjhuddle, let alone preps. Lol
That should may not happened and only lock if comments are completely out of bounds!

Lot of things shouldn't happen. Just like the smart as remark and threat above, but one day Matt will figure it out

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

You know me. and you know it was a set up!!!! :mrgreen:

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

Hell noreply banned The General :lol: :lol: ...The General woke up this morning and took a leak and in that period of time forgot more about athletics in SEO than this mod would ever know :D

Return to “The Off season”