WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE YOUR USER NAME HERE.

General Chat
Valenth
SEOP

Re: WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE YOUR USER NAME HERE.

Post by Valenth »

noreply66 wrote:C-bolt isn't that the bolts that keeps the cylinders from going up and down when you have bad gas.
:o :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:Mine comes from a buddy of me and trench's trying to impress some girls one night,trench's car was making a funny sound and this guy said he thought it was the c-bolt going bad, trying to sound like a professional mechanic in front of these girls,there is no such thing as a c-bolt in car engine as far as i know :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bad gas is what it was, going up the mountain on 664 with a small clanging noise they make with cheap gas. :lol: The big 455 was a chugging up that hill because I was driving really slow, then kicked her down a bit to get up over the nob, that's when it clanged a bit, then stopped after I got up over the top. Got some more gas in Bremen, it didn't do it the rest of the night. :lol: :lol: Ole smooth talking charmer SC was working on them chic's in the back seat. No C-bolt in an engine SC I was thinking. I just let him have his moment impressing the girls. I will never forget that night as long as I live. I laughed for a week after that every time I thought about it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We was out till the sun came up, rode around all night with them girls. :) 8-)
KM'S car was making that clanging sound awhile back and so did that orange truck I had and I thought it was bad gas or maybe the c-bolt :lol: ,turns out they needed new plugs.Ever since I put them in they hadn't made that noise.Did you ever change the plugs in that big 455 ?
Yep. two times when I had it. That problem with plugs is about the same thing. It's all in how's she's firing and burning and bad gas was my culprit I found out.(ole Delbert must of had sweating station tanks at one time, moisture in the gas) I started buying my gas at different places than where I usually did and it quit. Got the idea off of ole Mr Fuller, he was the Big E's maintenance man on them delivery trucks and he was always complaining about Delbert's gasoline having moisture in it, those big V8's in them delivery trucks would clang and ping like crazy making delivery's, so the big E changed where they bought their gas and it quit doing it. Ole Delbert lost a lot of business over that because the Big E filled their trucks up 6 days a week. and sometimes twice a day. Ole Seymour Mick B got all of The Big E's business after that. Went clear out there to fill them up in the mornings instead of two blocks away from the Big E. Took more time but I loved it, made the day go faster it seemed.
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I used to work at a warehouse and one of our assistant managers (named Danny) started calling me Dani California when the song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers came out. No one ever figured out why he called me that, especially since my name isn't remotely close to Danny.

But, he sucked at his job and the amount that none of us respected him led to my taking of this username.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

danicalifornia wrote:I used to work at a warehouse and one of our assistant managers (named Danny) started calling me Dani California when the song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers came out. No one ever figured out why he called me that, especially since my name isn't remotely close to Danny.

But, he sucked at his job and the amount that none of us respected him led to my taking of this username.
:lol: nice story! If he only knew the nickname lives!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Any more to add?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I'm one of the crazy Oakland Raiders fans. Since 2007 I've been mistaken for a river valley fan a few times :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Thinking about changing mine. :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

you better not ole buddy.
who am I gonna call trench then.
Last edited by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:you better now ole buddy.
:D :D I might not Bait, but if I do you will know it's Trench and you can still call me by that name. :) Hard to pick a good user name. I can't think of any I like right now. Thought about "TuneCrazy" because I can't live without music. Love the weather too, and thought about names for that but haven't came up with any yet. :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

you're the one n only man.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

Ummmm.....

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
:D :D I might not Bait, but if I do you will know it's Trench and you can still call me by that name. :) Hard to pick a good user name. I can't think of any I like right now. Thought about "TuneCrazy" because I can't live without music. Love the weather too, and thought about names for that but haven't came up with any yet. :)
Well bait at least Trench was nice enough to let me you a picture of him as my avatar! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

The Oaf wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
Well bait at least Trench was nice enough to let me you a picture of him as my avatar! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Say what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I am scratchin my head here a bit too.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I am scratchin my head here a bit too.
I meant to say trench let me "USE" his picture for my profile pic here on SEOPS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Cool pic, that guy has got the Bigfoot stroll down good. It's pretty cool how people are into Bigfoot and the wondering if they really exist. Good time for some Bigfoot talk being it getting closer to Halloween. :) Camping in deep woods anyone? :shock:

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

I worked here back in college. Sadly it doesn't exist anymore.

Return to “The Off season”