OBDTF Lunch, Wednesday March 5th

General Chat
Focused
SEOPS

Re: OBDTF Lunch, Wednesday March 5th

Post by Focused »

caglewis ~ We're certainly thankful that your surgery went well.

Mr. & Mrs. Focused

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

I go out of town for a week and the ol bearded goat has a field day.........thanks for covering my back Instructor and Spanky.....you 2 are fine people...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and doggie, Turkey wouldnt be caught dead watching a high school game in Morehead.......you and Oz need to pick your traveling companions a little better or take a lot of bail money with you....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Listen, that was flat our scary there last night! Oz was acting crazy..me and Biggdowgg was ready to pounce on that Turk look alike and Trojan Dave? he was ready to whip a coach or two at the game! he was spitting and drooling and turned red like someone was choking him! If he ever lets loose with that anger?! oh man! Crazy stuff! I just don't know that we had good chemistry

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:I go out of town for a week and the ol bearded goat has a field day.........thanks for covering my back Instructor and Spanky.....you 2 are fine people...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and doggie, Turkey wouldnt be caught dead watching a high school game in Morehead.......you and Oz need to pick your traveling companions a little better or take a lot of bail money with you....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anytime!! :122245 :122245

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

TigerTownTurkey wrote:I go out of town for a week and the ol bearded goat has a field day.........thanks for covering my back Instructor and Spanky.....you 2 are fine people...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You da man Turkey :!: :!: ;-)

NUFF SAID................................

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cag, glad to hear everything went well. i'm gonna spend more evening time on here i promise. glad to hear the arm is better.

KANTUCKYII-------- WHAT IN THE HECK IS ON YOUR SHIRT, IN TURKEY'S AVATAR. :aaaaa54

Return to “The Off season”