Saving You Tube Videos

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Saving You Tube Videos

Post by kantuckyII »

Maybe most knew this already but, seeing how I had held off downloading Real Audio Player till last night, I did not but now the latest version of the program allows you to save the videos to your computer. I'm tickled to death to be able to do so as there's a lot of older bands that I grew up listening to that I had never seen any clips off until You Tube came along.

Wanted to pass this along to people. Of course, those videos can hurt a hard drives storage space in no time!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: Saving You Tube Videos

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

so does this mean i can save my highlight videos of football players now?

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

cool didn't know that thanks kantuckyII :122245 I don't care what TTT says about you are okay :122249

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Oh, don't you worry about Turk, I have something very very special planned for him. He is going to rue the day he ever heard John Y!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

kantuckyII wrote:Oh, don't you worry about Turk, I have something very very special planned for him. He is going to rue the day he ever heard John Y!

:122246 :lol:

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

kantuckyII wrote:Maybe most knew this already but, seeing how I had held off downloading Real Audio Player till last night, I did not but now the latest version of the program allows you to save the videos to your computer. I'm tickled to death to be able to do so as there's a lot of older bands that I grew up listening to that I had never seen any clips off until You Tube came along.

Wanted to pass this along to people. Of course, those videos can hurt a hard drives storage space in no time!

I think its great....I've been downloading older bands and songs myself.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”