Ohio receive food stamps at an alarming rate

General Chat
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Ohio receive food stamps at an alarming rate

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Say what you want but this is not a godd thing.

(I am glad those who need help can get it but the number is way to high for such a rich country)

Nearly one in 10 Ohioans now receives food stamps, the highest number in the state's history.

Caseloads have almost doubled just since 2001, with 1.1 million residents now collecting benefits, according to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/lo ... t=&sid=101

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Re: Ohio receive food stamps at an alarming rate

Post by JHS4EVER »

Drug test those who receive them and you could cut that number by 75% if they tested positive, take away their rights to receive them.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

JHS4EVER wrote:Drug test those who receive them and you could cut that number by 75% if they tested positive, take away their rights to receive them.

unfortunately the kids would suffer but they should have to pass a drug test to get the $ not the food

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Post by JHS4EVER »

I have to pass them at work to help pay for them, therefore I think they should have to pass them to receive them.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

JHS4EVER wrote:I have to pass them at work to help pay for them, therefore I think they should have to pass them to receive them.

my husband has to pass to get his dot physical and we pay taxes also but I am just thinking of the kids

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Post by JHS4EVER »

I care about the kids too but, fair is fair. There are too many generations taking advantage of the working class people. Let them earn their keep, most are just too lazy to work when all you have to do is walk to the mailbox once a month and your taken care of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

JHS4EVER wrote:Drug test those who receive them and you could cut that number by 75% if they tested positive, take away their rights to receive them.

I agree with that.

Return to “The Off season”