Bill Calling for Castration of Sex Offenders Passes

General Chat
Antony
Riding the Bench

Re: Bill Calling for Castration of Sex Offenders Passes

Post by Antony »

Brutus8907 wrote:i'm sorry that i upset you so much but i've spent the last two years doing my best to help a sexual assault (nearly rape) victim recover from the mental and emotional effects it's had on her. it hasnt been pretty but she's made a lot of progress and still has a way to go. so i'm sorry if i have no remourse for the punishment we give these animals who ruin the lives of other human beings because they wanted a quickie.

it upsets me that you're disgusting enought to judge me and my views when you havent been through what i've been through or witnessed what i've witnessed...that, my friend, is called ignorance.

Yeah, I doubt castration is going to un-almost-rape her.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Antony wrote:
Brutus8907 wrote:i'm sorry that i upset you so much but i've spent the last two years doing my best to help a sexual assault (nearly rape) victim recover from the mental and emotional effects it's had on her. it hasnt been pretty but she's made a lot of progress and still has a way to go. so i'm sorry if i have no remourse for the punishment we give these animals who ruin the lives of other human beings because they wanted a quickie.

it upsets me that you're disgusting enought to judge me and my views when you havent been through what i've been through or witnessed what i've witnessed...that, my friend, is called ignorance.

are you kidding or are you really that stupid?

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

how do you think the victim would feel if the perv was just let off? (which is what someone sounds like they want)

castration is at least some justification.

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

whodeyAtown21 wrote:how do you think the victim would feel if the perv was just let off? (which is what someone sounds like they want)

yeah jail for 10-20 years is getting let off. Do you listen to yourself talk? Jesus Christ O'Mighty :roll:

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Antony wrote:

since you failed to answer my question i'll go on with my point.

anybody with common sense would know this already and i find it rather sad i have to explain this to you but here it goes...

the reason we punish criminals isnt to un-do the crime (the death penalty or life in prison for a murderer isnt going to bring the victim back to life), it's to deter them and anybody else from commiting the crime. and no, castration isnt going to un-rape somebody but the offender will be punished as they should be and maybe (hopefully) the victim will get a little closure knowing the attacker got what was coming to them. i just dont see a few years in jail being enough to discourage them from ever doing it again but with this method we know for a FACT they won't be.

i feel about 10% dumber now for having to draw you a picture like that...thanks.

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

Brutus8907 wrote:since you failed to answer my question i'll go on with my point.

Sorry Brutus, I distracted him...he probably can't handle two thoughts at once...

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

Antony wrote:
whodeyAtown21 wrote:how do you think the victim would feel if the perv was just let off? (which is what someone sounds like they want)

yeah jail for 10-20 years is getting let off. Do you listen to yourself talk? Jesus Christ O'Mighty :roll:

Yeah. It is. Worthless perverts shouldn't have a chance to come back into society.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

whodeyAtown21 wrote:
Brutus8907 wrote:since you failed to answer my question i'll go on with my point.

Sorry Brutus, I distracted him...he probably can't handle two thoughts at once...

i understand :lol: and a fine point you made in the post above^^^

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

Brutus8907 wrote:
Antony wrote:

since you failed to answer my question i'll go on with my point.

anybody with common sense would know this already and i find it rather sad i have to explain this to you but here it goes...

the reason we punish criminals isnt to un-do the crime (the death penalty or life in prison for a murderer isnt going to bring the victim back to life), it's to deter them and anybody else from commiting the crime. and no, castration isnt going to un-rape somebody but the offender will be punished as they should be and maybe (hopefully) the victim will get a little closure knowing the attacker got what was coming to them. i just dont see a few years in jail being enough to discourage them from ever doing it again but with this method we know for a FACT they won't be.

i feel about 10% dumber now for having to draw you a picture like that...thanks.

Yeah I highly doubt that it would bring closure to the victim. That sound pretty darn retarded dude.

You only feel 10% dumber because you actually trick yourself into thinking that cutting someones balls of is a fair and humane punishment. That's the kind of stuff they did back in the Dark Ages.

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

whodeyAtown21 wrote:
Antony wrote:

Yeah. It is. Worthless perverts shouldn't have a chance to come back into society.

Who let you out then :?:

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

Haha, good one...but I'm not the criminal. That's you.

And watch your statements, you are making statements that borderline libel. (If you try to say I've said the same thing to you...I've actually questioned whether you are or not openly after you say that sex offenders should be let off with a lesser punishment than what is deserved)

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

whodeyAtown21 wrote:Haha, good one...but I'm not the criminal. That's you.

And watch your statements, you are making statements that borderline libel. (If you try to say I've said the same thing to you...I've actually questioned whether you are or not openly after you say that sex offenders should be let off with a lesser punishment than what is deserved)

Whatever.

I don't want sex offenders to be let off with a lesser punishment than what is deserved. I just think castration is an unconstitutional, savage, inhumane punishment. I do think that they deserve a greater punishment though.

It's disturbing, I found a About Rapists ad-banner that says only 6% of rapists will ever spend a day in jail, even though 73% of rape victims know their assailants.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Antony wrote:Yeah I highly doubt that it would bring closure to the victim. That sound pretty darn retarded dude.

You only feel 10% dumber because you actually trick yourself into thinking that cutting someones balls of is a fair and humane punishment. That's the kind of stuff they did back in the Dark Ages.

you have got to be the most ignorant poster on this entire site...and that's really saying something. believe me, severe punishment would bring at least a little closure to the victim. i know first hand how victims of these types of unspeakable crimes think and obviously you dont. you just need to shut your trap because you dont know what you're talking about and you just keep shoving your foot even further into your mouth, i hope you like the way your kneecap tastes because you'll be munching on it if you keep at it.

Antony wrote:It's disturbing, I found a About Rapists ad-banner that says only 6% of rapists will ever spend a day in jail, even though 73% of rape victims know their assailants.

yeah because the victims fear their attacker so much they're afraid of the consequences that would come from calling the authorities. that's just a small taste of the mental affect it has on people.

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

Brutus8907 wrote:
Antony wrote:Yeah I highly doubt that it would bring closure to the victim. That sound pretty darn retarded dude.

you have got to be the most ignorant poster on this entire site...and that's really saying something. believe me, severe punishment would bring at least a little closure to the victim. i know first hand how victims of these types of unspeakable crimes think and obviously you dont. you just need to shut your trap because you dont know what you're talking about and you just keep shoving your foot even further into your mouth, i hope you like the way your kneecap tastes because you'll be munching on it if you keep at it.

Antony wrote:It's disturbing, I found a About Rapists ad-banner that says only 6% of rapists will ever spend a day in jail, even though 73% of rape victims know their assailants.

yeah because the victims fear their attacker so much they're afraid of the consequences that would come from calling the authorities. that's just a small taste of the mental affect it has on people.

I'm not putting my foot in my own mouth. I'm just not into some sick crazy punishment, that's unconstitutional. Either way the victim isnt going to get any closer so why not save the justice system in this country from being totally bat-s**** insane?

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

the only one who's "bat-s*** insane" here is you. anybody who can read the english language (whether they're for or against the passing of the bill) can see you have no knowledge on the subject and you have no idea what you're talking about so i'm done with you and your moronic arguments.

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

Okay if you can read English...

Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

I don't give a crap if you think the punishment is just. I'm going with the Founding Father's decision.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

aaah, you're like a turd that won't flush.

if you have so much faith in the founding fathers why dont we bring back slavery? while we're at it why dont we have one of the top politicians have an illegitimate child with one of their slaves? the founding fathers weren't perfect. what they did regarding this country's independance is an unprecedented accomplishment but they weren't infallible by any stretch of the word.

how's your ankle taste?

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

Brutus8907 wrote:aaah, you're like a turd that won't flush.

if you have so much faith in the founding fathers why dont we bring back slavery? while we're at it why dont we have one of the top politicians have an illegitimate child with one of their slaves? the founding fathers weren't perfect. what they did regarding this country's independance is an unprecedented accomplishment but they weren't infallible by any stretch of the word.

how's your ankle taste?

well we have an amendment against slavery now too. So where's your point? Take a history class for your own sake.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

my point is the same as it's been for the past 5 posts i've made on this topic...you don't know what you're talking about. you obviously are unaware of the psycholocial affects this type of thing has on people and that's why you don't understand why this type of punishment is, in fact, very appropriate for the crime. now i'm gonna try this again...i'm done arguing with you!

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

Brutus8907 wrote:my point is the same as it's been for the past 5 posts i've made on this topic...you don't know what you're talking about. you obviously are unaware of the psycholocial affects this type of thing has on people and that's why you don't understand why this type of punishment is, in fact, very appropriate for the crime. now i'm gonna try this again...i'm done arguing with you!

I know what I'm talking about. I just don't care about the girl your working with.

Return to “The Off season”