Bill Calling for Castration of Sex Offenders Passes

General Chat
Bigboy52
All State

Re: Bill Calling for Castration of Sex Offenders Passes

Post by Bigboy52 »

I applaude this move. I just hope that there are no loop holes in the legislature that will allow the offenders to get around it. Also, I hope that the the lawmakers and judges don't back down to the criticism that will come from it.

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

Antony wrote:I just don't care about the girl your working with.

It's painfully obvious you don't care about anyone but yourself.

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

no i care about people, but not her.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Antony wrote:I know what I'm talking about. I just don't care about the girl your working with.

and i'm sure you'll go so far in life with that kind of attitude :roll:

talk is cheap, prove to me you know what you're talking about. i've shown you that i have personal experience regarding the matter, i'm a credible source of information when talking about this subject. what do you have? a big head full of hot air.
Last edited by Brutus8907 on Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

Brutus8907 wrote:
Antony wrote:I know what I'm talking about. I just don't care about the girl your working with.

and i'm sure you'll go so far in life with that kind of attitude.

talk is cheap, prove to me you know what you're talking about. i've shown you that i have personal experience regarding the matter, i'm a credible source of information when talking about this subject. what do you have? a big head full of hot air.

I just gave you my opinion on the subject. I also think you're full of it with that story just to prove a point. I think you tried pulling a Stephen Glass on me.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

why do you care more about the crimals than the victims? how about i beat your mom to within an inch of her life and say "i dont care about your mom, just dont punish me too hard."

and if you dont believe me about my experiences and want me to make you look like a fool, PM me and ask me about it...i'll tell you the whole ugly story. but i'm sure you'll just say the attacker should be let off with a warning or some BS like that.

say something else...

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

Brutus8907 wrote:why do you care more about the crimals than the victims? how about i beat your mom to within an inch of her life and say "i dont care about your mom, just dont punish me too hard."

and if you dont believe me about my experiences and want me to make you look like a fool, PM me and ask me about it...i'll tell you the whole ugly story. but i'm sure you'll just say the attacker should be let off with a warning or some BS like that.

say something else...

I honestly don't care. I'm not gonna bother PMing you because talking to you is so painfully annoying. I was hoping you'd stop talking by now.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

i would have stopped talking by now if you hadnt taken too far. you're not man enough to admit you're wrong so you have to resort to calling me a liar regarding a very personal issue, grow the hell up little boy!

but i will stop talking after this, i'm done. no matter what you say i will no longer respond to you on this topic...at least not until you grow a set.

Return to “The Off season”