Christian Rock Concert

General Chat
ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: Christian Rock Concert

Post by ManitouDan »

so the billion dollar industry of christian music is people who are not good musicians ?? Or they are super musicians who purposely choose to play dumb music? NO the real deal is just because you don't like it you have broadbrushed the whole genre. MD

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

This thread may not make sense --one of the mods ON HIS/HER OWN REMOVED SEVERAL comments ----I had NOTHING to do with the removals. Frankly, it exposed some people for their attitudes, and I was fine with them

To the mod that removed the comments --you have my permission to "expose" me if I'm not being truthful ---I did'nt complain to anyone about this thread. Peace MD

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

ManitouDan wrote:This thread may not make sense --one of the mods ON HIS/HER OWN REMOVED SEVERAL comments ----I had NOTHING to do with the removals. Frankly, it exposed some people for their attitudes, and I was fine with them

To the mod that removed the comments --you have my permission to "expose" me if I'm not being truthful ---I did'nt complain to anyone about this thread. Peace MD

Who even said anything to you?

Why don't you call on some more of your buddies with pwr? That's the only way you can "win" an argument.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

This thread is indeed difficult to follow. I'm not sure if it is appropriate or relevant to the topic, but these contemporary performers/performances have moved me with their music.
The Monks of the Weston Priory
Keith Green
Kris Kristoferson
Petra
Godspell
He Lived the Good Life

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

I must say...

early audio adrenaline
early DC-Talk
GRITS

...are good ones.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

whodey-- try to follow me ----I posted an explanation as to why this thread may not make any sense since several comments were removed. They were removed by a mod that did it own their own as I described in very fine detail , did you even read it ?????? I HAD ZERO TO DO WITH IT --- Do you understand english ??? I'm having trouble refraining from severe urge to bash you ---i'll let the mod tell you guys if I ask for any attention/favors/ whatever concerning this or any thread .

MOD---DID I CONTACT YOU ABOUT THIS THREAD ?????

I'll be waiting for an apology for the statement saying I called on my buddies in power --I don't even know the mod that pulled off what he called "the crap" MD

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

ManitouDan wrote:whodey-- try to follow me ----I posted an explanation as to why this thread may not make any sense since several comments were removed. They were removed by a mod that did it own their own as I described in very fine detail , did you even read it ?????? I HAD ZERO TO DO WITH IT --- Do you understand english ??? I'm having trouble refraining from severe urge to bash you ---i'll let the mod tell you guys if I ask for any attention/favors/ whatever concerning this or any thread .

MOD---DID I CONTACT YOU ABOUT THIS THREAD ?????

I'll be waiting for an apology for the statement saying I called on my buddies in power --I don't even know the mod that pulled off what he called "the crap" MD

My apologies, MD.

I guess I'm a little perturbed that my posts were deleted. The only reason I could think of them being deleted was because they strayed from the topic. If so, they should not have been referred to as "the crap". That kind of gives me the impression they were deleted solely because someone didn't agree with them.

I do apologize for hi-jacking the thread. I guess it makes me angry that it seems some artists do, in fact, exploit Christians. Most are of good faith, but it seems some get very greedy. Why else would bands switch to secular signing labels?

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

I'll admit I'm not following you--- When you say I called on "buddies with pwr" I took that to mean you were saying I cryed to the mods. Is that what you meant ??? I took it that way and was certainly upset because I did no such thing.

As for the bashing comment I only meant name calling, hope you took it that way . I was hot under the collar about being accused of something I just got done explaining never happened.

As for my english , it's not that bad --I just can't type worth a dang . i'm a biology/health science guy ---i avoided english/writing/ speech like the plaque . wish I were better at it. But do we really need the my _______ is better than your ______ sounds like kindergarden.

BTW Both my college degrees are in science fields. ;-) MD

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

no problem --we were typing replies at the same time it looks like. I even agree that some Christian artist can drift away from their original stuff and it MAY BE due their hearts not being in it in the 1st place. MD

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

ghostwriter wrote:
ManitouDan wrote:What is emo ? fake computer generated stuff ??? MD

It's probably a typo MD....They probably meant "Elmo".... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emo is a genre of music, it's almost like goth but for wusses.

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

Antony wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:
ManitouDan wrote:What is emo ? fake computer generated stuff ??? MD

It's probably a typo MD....They probably meant "Elmo".... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emo is a genre of music, it's almost like goth but for wusses.

Duh!!!! It was a joke Antony.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

watch out antony, apparently your posts get deleted if you talk about emo :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's funny how abuse of power is alive in well in all aspects of authority (federal and SEOP!)

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

whodeyAtown21 wrote:watch out antony, apparently your posts get deleted if you talk about emo :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's funny how abuse of power is alive in well in all aspects of authority (federal and SEOP!)

I don't think you have anything to worry about....emo was first posted on Mon. May 5th....

whodeyAtown21
SEOPS

Post by whodeyAtown21 »

and posted about 5 times after that, but due to the fact that they were from me (I'm going with this reason because no one will give me a real one) they were deleted.

--------

concert is tomorrow...hopefully some Christians bring friends to witness to!

Great chance to speak to middle schoolers early

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

whodeyAtown21 wrote:and posted about 5 times after that, but due to the fact that they were from me (I'm going with this reason because no one will give me a real one) they were deleted.

--------

concert is tomorrow...hopefully some Christians bring friends to witness to!

Great chance to speak to middle schoolers early

Whodey, that doesn't sound good....Can't be as bad as what we have to read on Poltics Forum....

Return to “The Off season”