Re: Goodbye Folks

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Funny I can control so many so easily.

:lol:

basketballparent
Freshman Team

Post by basketballparent »

When reading the chat forum, I scan through and pick what I WANT to read. It sounds like many of you should just do the same. I feel that nobody should be censored just because they talk about certain things. I find most of the posts with Kentucy and TTT are always hilarious. It pretty much balances out on here. My opinion is (and before anyone says it, I know what opinions are) NCF should be able to post what he wants to. The rest of us do!!! Can't we all just agree that we are human and everyone has different interests? Just don't click on what YOU don't want to read.
Have a nice day!!!!
P.S. I enjoy this site tremendously and hope that it always remains free!!!

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Stewy wrote:
I will now dedicate my time helping coach my sons baseball team, Watching my daughter play softball and dominating holandkat3 and JayZ in Fantasy Baseball.

GO TIGERS!!!

Hey Stewy, you better see if you can find one of those old Tipton Astro coaches to help with your son's baseball. Image

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Stewy wrote:I just can't read this forum anymore without taking out a pair of needle nose plyers and pulling out my eyeballs. 17 different negative topics on the 1st page alone by that ray of sunshine in Newark (Nerk) has just put me over the edge. If I want to get this much bad news I will watch the local news or talk to a Democrat.

Its a shame, I read this site to keep up with what is going on back in my old home town of Ironton (Arnton) But if I keep reading this crap I will need to have my wife confiscate my shoe laces.

I will now dedicate my time to fighting Global Cooling, helping coach my sons baseball team, Watching my daughter play softball and dominating holandkat3 and JayZ in Fantasy Baseball.

GO TIGERS!!!

Stewy, I have known you for a long time.

It is hard for me to believe you would quit because of a few posts.

Don't click on them and you won't have to read what you consider to be negative.

It is a very simple thing to do. ;-)

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

hollandkat3 wrote:Say it ain't so, Stewy. Say it ain't so!

If it is positives you are looking for, remember that you actually graduated from high school (now that is a minor miracle)....if you drop another 10 pounds you will be at an even 300....the creator of Spellcheck did it just for you....you are finally able to spend a dollar without mourning the loss for four days.....the Reds aren't under .500 yet....if you beat me at fantasy baseball, I'll walk a chicken on a leash down I-71 during rush hour, etc.

See, you have a lot to look forward to and be happy about! A little bad news on SEOP shouldn't counter the blessings that have been bestowed upon you.

I love it!!!

There is nothing better than watching an old classmate pick on old Stewy.

Ahhhhh those high school memories are flooding back..... :-D

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

:lol: :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

RiverRatRay wrote:
Stewy wrote:
I will now dedicate my time helping coach my sons baseball team, Watching my daughter play softball and dominating holandkat3 and JayZ in Fantasy Baseball.

GO TIGERS!!!

Hey Stewy, you better see if you can find one of those old Tipton Astro coaches to help with your son's baseball. Image

:lol: :lol:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

The Instructor wrote:
Stewy wrote:I just can't read this forum anymore without taking out a pair of needle nose plyers and pulling out my eyeballs. 17 different negative topics on the 1st page alone by that ray of sunshine in Newark (Nerk) has just put me over the edge. If I want to get this much bad news I will watch the local news or talk to a Democrat.

Its a shame, I read this site to keep up with what is going on back in my old home town of Ironton (Arnton) But if I keep reading this crap I will need to have my wife confiscate my shoe laces.

I will now dedicate my time to fighting Global Cooling, helping coach my sons baseball team, Watching my daughter play softball and dominating holandkat3 and JayZ in Fantasy Baseball.

GO TIGERS!!!

Don't click on them and you won't have to read what you consider to be negative.

I don't think it is as much as the negitivity as it is most if not all those posts should be in the politics forum.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

mstangmom wrote:
The Instructor wrote:

GO TIGERS!!!

I don't think it is as much as the negitivity as it is most if not all those posts should be in the politics forum.

I have said that for quite a long time and asked for several threads to be moved there but nothing happened.

I thought Stewy was tougher than this!!
:shock: :shock:

ballparent
S

Post by ballparent »

Mstangmom quote:

Instructor quote:
I have said that for quite a long time and asked for several threads to be moved there but nothing happened.

They are clearly political and very repetitive. In my post earlier listing his negative/political/repetitive threads, six are concerning rising gas and oil prices. Why flood the forum with this? Didn't they delete duplicate threads at other times? I don't open or read, no problem, but my question is why doesn't he post his cut and paste threads on the political forum with people who might really choose to discuss the matter.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

biggdowgg wrote:seems to be some post missing from this thread today :roll:

That might be because that little red exclaimation mark on the right hand side is so easy to use these days.:lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

STEWEY, IF'N YOU STAY, I PROMISE SOME FUNNY TOPICS, I DON'T LIKE THE GLOOM MYSELF. AND I'M A DEMOCRAT. :aaaaa32

Return to “The Off season”