Thought for Today

General Chat
cbolt
SEOP

Re: Thought for Today

Post by cbolt »

Big D 1 mowed last week while I trimmed,Big D 2 came up today while I was gone and mowed a little wit his Husq zero turn, Big D 1 said he wasn't happy with it and taking it back tomorrow and get him a JD zero turn. Might not be much happier wit it,Big D 1 has had problems with his JD.Today he said they wanted to charge him 30 dollars just for an inner tube :o. Back to topic- Don't be in a cave when MOAB drops in.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Heard them Ferris and Bad boy zero turns are good ones. MJ thinking about getting one, I was looking at those Ferris's the other day in Gale town close to LS. Guy there said they are the smoothest ride with the suspension they have. I like the bad boy myself with the folding deck but heard they need worked on too much by some people but anything can go wrong with any of them imo. Ferris seems to have made they're models pretty tough. Looking at a 60 in cut. Cut MJ's grass lots quicker with that. Commercial grade lasts longer too.

Big D2?
MOAB drops in?????? What??? Be in a cave??? I'm lost. plead rk 1 and 2.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Big D 1 mowed last week while I trimmed,Big D 2 came up today while I was gone and mowed a little wit his Husq zero turn, Big D 1 said he wasn't happy with it and taking it back tomorrow and get him a JD zero turn. Might not be much happier wit it,Big D 1 has had problems with his JD.Today he said they wanted to charge him 30 dollars just for an inner tube :o. Back to topic- Don't be in a cave when MOAB drops in.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All Ok, Good thought for the day Bolt. :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought about it, I got ya. MOAB. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Mother of all bombs. Nope, no caves will stop that monster. :lol: :lol: :lol: Biggest non- nuclear bomb in the US arsenal. Can't wait to see the damage that baby left. Wonder how many isis soldiers it did away with on they're training base? Be more news on that today probably. Wonder how big of a message it sent? Slowed them down some but I bet there will be more trouble come out of it. Hope not but we had to do something to slow them down. They are getting out of control and growing in numbers. Ole North Korea is in our sites too it looks like. :shock: I bet our military already has plans for that mess too. Something is going to happen.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

:lol: :lol: :lol: They say it only killed about 36 fighters and it's hard to see where it even hit according to eyewitnesses ,probably just blew more rocks around than anything :lol: 16 million dollar rock blower Trump has for a toy. They will never kill all them guys, they like cock roaches might get a few but there are plenty more out there. :(

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Wasn't it meant to be a weapons and supply attack?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:Wasn't it meant to be a weapons and supply attack?
Yeah, more so than killing a military General was saying in a briefing this morning on cnn. 3 dozen of those idiots killed is better than none. I think it needed to be done imo. It's awful stuff those idiots was doing to people over there, breaking in their houses beheading people in front of their family's/taking men's wives and daughters and raping them/going around killing sick people in hospital beds etc etc. That General was telling about all that stuff. Said it was planned months ago to use the bomb on that certain isis training site. I say get rid of them all if it is just 3 dozen at a time, take some time though but eventually it will weed out. Bolt, it's hard to see damage under ground in them tunnels/caves but it did it's job. Can't see much damage in a place like that, really nothing there, sand and rock. It had a restricted damage area to keep from killing innocent people. 16 million, 11 ton bomb. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Imagine letting one of them off shroom hunting Bolt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

You Americans have mother of all bombs, back in homeland we have father of all bombs 4 times bigger than Americas, biggest convention bomb in world, maybe we test it on American soil someday if comrade Trumpsky pee off our great Premier.lol

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

Thought of day- When in Russia drink more vodka.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bob Bolshavic wrote:You Americans have mother of all bombs, back in homeland we have father of all bombs 4 times bigger than Americas, biggest convention bomb in world, maybe we test it on American soil someday if comrade Trumpsky pee off our great Premier.lol
Right.... those commies couldn't put out a burning match with a bucket of water.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:
Bob Bolshavic wrote:You Americans have mother of all bombs, back in homeland we have father of all bombs 4 times bigger than Americas, biggest convention bomb in world, maybe we test it on American soil someday if comrade Trumpsky pee off our great Premier.lol
Right.... those commies couldn't put out a burning match with a bucket of water.
Russia couldn't hold a candle to our military might. They have good vodka though. :lol: :lol: But if the Nukes are let go by both. Kiss it all bye bye anyways. :lol: :lol: The MOAB IS A 170,000 dollar bomb, not 16 million. My bad. :roll: :roll: Just heard it's not our biggest either but it still will level 9 city blocks in a very accurate fashion. :shock: Back and forth info on different news stations. I do know one thing for sure, the girl on CNN right now is a real looker. 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: Kate Bolduan
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bob Bolshavic wrote:Thought of day- When in Russia drink more vodka.
I'll buy they're vodka here on USA soil. Who wants to look at they're ice cream cone looking buildings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bob, you got a screw loose brother. They have nothing more accurate or precise as ours. You need some more of that good vodka Mr. comrade Bolshavic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Thought of the day- It's not wise to mess with the greatest and most fierce military in the world of THEEE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

You tell em Bob! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Dang Bob was right they do have a more powerful one,thought he was hitting the vodka a little too hard at first :lol: . http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -MOAB.html

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Dang Bob was right they do have a more powerful one,thought he was hitting the vodka a little too hard at first :lol: . http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -MOAB.html
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ahhh, Bob bumped his head. That aint that much bigger to matter, and it's not as accurate in hitting it's target as the moab. Just a dropper and has the old trash can look. Not even near the accuracy as the US moab. You half Russian as well Bolt, or what? :lol: :lol: :lol: If we get into it with them you will see who the victor is. Won't be pretty but I'm glad the US military is my home team. Sure win, but ole Trumpy needs to get off the golf course and get behind those White House walls more often. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another picture of the babe. :lol: :lol: :lol: Kate Bolduan.

Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:You tell em Bob! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bob must have moved here from Russia or is he posting from over there? That's scary, a Russian on preps. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Actually it's just as accurate as the mother.They are both dumb bombs with gps guidance attached to make them hit their targets. Russia has all the technology we have trench.They even have a version of our tomahawk.We don't want no part of them and they don't want to mess with us.No doubt we would all die.I hope Trump don't so something stupid with North Korea because they will slaughter the South and all them America soldiers stationed there would be sitting ducks against a million man army.There would many deaths on both sides
Last edited by cbolt on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:You tell em Bob! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bob must have moved here from Russia or is he posting from over there? That's scary, a Russian on preps. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wouldn't surprise me,they are experts at hacking our secrets! ;)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Actually it's just as accurate as the mother.They are both dumb bombs with gps guidance attached to make them hit their targets. Russia has all the technology we have trench.They even have a version of our tomahawk.We don't want no part of them and they don't want to mess with us.No doubt we would all die.I hope Trump don't so something stupid with North Korea because they will slaughter the South and all them America soldiers stationed there would be sitting ducks against a million man army.There would many deaths on both sides
FOAB>>> LIGHTER BUILT, BODY TYPE, BIG OLE TRASH CAN DROPPER, MORE EXPLOSIVES IN IT'S CANISTER, NOT GUIDED, BURNS HOTTER AT IMPACT.
MOAB>>>HEVIER BUILT, ROCKET BODY TYPE THAT TRAVELS FASTER TO IMPACT, LESS EXPLOSIVES BUT MORE NOT NEEDED, SOME ARE GUIDED, MORE IN GROUND PENATRATION, MORE CONCUSSION FROM THE WAY IT ENTERS THE SURFACE AT IMPACT. SOME HAVE GUIDED SYSTEMS ON THEM, NOT ALL MOAB'S BUT THE ONE USED 2 DAYS AGO WAS EQUIPED WITH IT. PER CNN.

Trumps generals will make the call on the idiot in NK if he tests another nuke. These babies will be used if need be, the idiot in NK should have been delt with awhile back. Bet they are warming these babies up in Missouri as we speak. Just isn't the aircraft carrier and our war ships watching. Ole NK is in definite trouble if he tests another. Stealth's are ready to bomb around the clock, undetected and take off and land on it's own soil in Missouri. Swarms of them. Stealth's. Drop guided bombs from the edge of outer space anywhere in the world and sill fly back home in Mizzou. :shock: :shock: 8-)

Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Return to “The Off season”