INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:21 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:11 am but I didn't mess with drugs I had enough troubles with people like, bud, jim and jack
I drank beer mostly back in the day, Bait. And a bunch of it. :lol: Not so much anymore. Like many others, I grew out of it as the hangovers got worse. Just isn't worth putting the body though that all the time. It's also as I call it, evil in a bottle if your not careful. DUI'S and the whole 9 yards can ruin a good life style.
me too but like I said I had enough problems with ole bud, jim and jack, shine and mister turkey. I tried them Kentucky camels twice and pappy bait told me he'd kill me too dead to bur--- eee if'n I did any drugs. I smoked them ky. camels out of a flight mask that jet pilots use one time when I was too crocked to say no. and I still lived at home. and greg ainsworth was drivin me home. we was on McPherson street in ironton and greg hit the brakes because a dog ran across the road. and my head hit the windshield n woke me up. and it was the dead of winter. and I said ains , I cain't go home like this pappy will kill me to dead to bur---eee. I had to get out and walk it off then walk home. so I sent him on his way. and commenced to walkin. it was pourin the snow that 77/78 winter. and I had on a denim welding shirt, cowboy boots and jeans and my 250.00 Charlie 1 horse cowboy hat with beaver fur. and I woke up cause I was wet. and I was leaned up to the back of daryn steed's garage in the alley. with about 5'' of snow piled up on me. fortunately pappy had done went to work. but I coughed fer 2 weeks. he knew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I never did it again. my only other experience like that was. I knowed a couple of the marshall football players back in the day. and I was at a frat party at marshall. and they brought in this brand new aluminum trash can and started pouring 5th's and gallons of everything and was stirrin it with a canoe paddle. I'd already had about 6 buds before hand. they called it jungle juice. I drank enough of that to sink an aluminum bass boat. and just about had drunk myself sober. and I asked this big ole feller about the size of chief wahoo macdaniels if'n they had any ice tea. he brought me a big ole cabell Huntington hospital mug. and people was staring at me laughin. and when I drank the last of it, I heard this marshall cheerleader say he drank that whole hospital glass full of mushroom tea. it was a long night. I slept facedown on a picnic table and saw heffalumps and woozels that night and the whole campus was like a merry go round. hit was panda---leeria !!!!!!!!!!!!!!. so bout 32 years ago the Lord jerked a knot in my arse, andi got straightened all out. now my drug of choice is luzianne sweet tea,with a couple big ole slaps of cara, cara orange minus the mushrooms. so I was a crazy one as well. I sit back and think about the crazy things I done back in the day. and cain't rightly believe I'm here. I did a belly whopper of the high dive at sta-tan pool in ironton when I was 16, fer 25.00. and liketa kilt myself I thought i'd died.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

TRUE STUFF TRENCH.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:16 am TRUE STUFF TRENCH.
I believe ya Bait. Just funny stuff. Pretty close to my encounters in my drunken days as well. :lol: :lol: Try waking up in the bushes that was against a dorm building at OU. :lol: :lol: I must have crawled back in there and passed out. I woke up and seen peoples feet that was walking by on the side walk. :lol: :lol: I was sneaky getting out of there so no one seen me. Embarrassed when I figured out where I was at. Stayed in there for awhile till I seen no feet walking by, but it was a long wait, waves of people just kept coming. All hung over and feeling bad sneaking out of there not to be seen. I was a mess. :lol: :lol: :lol: But that's just one of my drunken adventures. Like you, too many to mention on here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm glad them days is way behind me in the rear view, I tell you that. I could tell you tales like this all day,and every one of them would be true, as I'm sure you can as well. it was just crazy times back then.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Just thank the Good Lord we are still alive. I do every time I think about my past. He must have been with us back then keeping us from harm and keeping us safe, and knowing it was just a young ornery stage/time. :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well fellers I broke down n got the ole john deere mower out and plopped my big ole butt on it and cut grass today. first dry day in like 3 weeks. I had to go over the front, n side 3 times. my grass was like 15 inches tall. between the dogs, cats, deer n geese. I got some growin grass. it's a bitterswett thing. I always hate to start doin it, but I know what comes next, nice weather.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

snowing this morning here in waverly.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Got a lil bit here too Bait. Low 20's coming over night tonight. I could do without that.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

trench I cut grass a couple days ago it was sunny and 51. yesterday it was 65. this morning it was 25. yeah, we got less than an inch here.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I saw the ironton/ashland area got several inches of snow sunday night. what other areas got snow. it missed us here in waverly this time.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

34 feels like 29 here Monday morning at 9am, but no snow.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:27 pm trench I cut grass a couple days ago it was sunny and 51. yesterday it was 65. this morning it was 25. yeah, we got less than an inch here.
I got a few high grass spots here too, Bait. Leaving them go as long as I can. Once ya mow in early spring, it comes back up like wildfire weather pending. It shouldn't though as cold as the nights have been. Seen more frost this morning, but I'm holding off a bit till I fire my mower up. :) :D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have had too many animals crappin in my yard trench. it grows when it's snowin on it. Thursday i'll likely have to give her another scalp.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Gonna try and hold off here till almost May, but with the rain coming at the end of the week, my mower might be fired up before then. Hate-un-it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have to do mine again Thursday er Friday.
but I ain't weedeated yet.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

No trimming needed here yet either, Bait. That usually comes up around/along things when it really warms up here. But some spots in my yard could sure use a cut down. :lol: :lol: But I'm waiting it out. :lol: :lol: Hate-un-it. :(

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M GETTIN FIXED TO PUT MY BENCHES ON THE DOCK, BOAT CLEATS N BOAT BUMPERS. AND WRAP THIS PROJECT UP TRENCH.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I bet it looks nice when you get everything situated/done for spring/summer. I'm hoping like heck for you that everything works out good for the Lake this summer ole bud. Knocking on wood for ya Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

trench I got her cut again yesterday and got started into the weedeatin fore my back just give plumb out. it was so windy yesterday like 45mph, we had huge whitecaps all day long on the lake yesterday.

Return to “The Off season”