General Chat
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Thought for Today

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:You tell em Bob! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bob must have moved here from Russia or is he posting from over there? That's scary, a Russian on preps. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wouldn't surprise me,they are experts at hacking our secrets! ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Might have to bomb him from a Stealth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Isis fighter death toll still rising from massive moab.
https://frontier.yahoo.com/news/afghan- ... 44229.html

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

US has been warning NK from the time they drew the line in the sand.
NK has one of the largest armies in the world but a lot of them carry weapons that do not work. All they do is put numbers in uniforms. When they come across the boarder into SK they will give up for a hot meal.

All you have to do is yell in Koren;;;;"come and get it boys"...."give us second helpings and we will tell all."

SKs ROK are one of the best trained soldier in the world. During Vietnam they had a killing rate of 10 to 1..the US GBs were only 3 to 1.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

I know we need foot soldiers on the ground for various reasons and various times. But ya know whats funny is we could whip anyone from the air at anytime. Wouldn't even need to threaten the lives of our foot soldiers but ya need them sometimes. I would have to say our Navy seal's/Marines/Green berets are the top of the line when it comes to comparing soldiers of other countries. jmo. Our special forces are top shelf. Most of those guys have healthy size too and speed. Sneak up on ya in a dried leave forrest and you wouldn't even hear them coming. Rambo type guys. Eat and survive on stuff that would make a billy goat puke if they had to. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:US has been warning NK from the time they drew the line in the sand.
NK has one of the largest armies in the world but a lot of them carry weapons that do not work. All they do is put numbers in uniforms. When they come across the boarder into SK they will give up for a hot meal.

All you have to do is yell in Koren;;;;"come and get it boys"...."give us second helpings and we will tell all."

SKs ROK are one of the best trained soldier in the world. During Vietnam they had a killing rate of 10 to 1..the US GBs were only 3 to 1.
Yep, NK has the numbers in bodies but it could be taken care of from the air real quick. US could make a level parking lot out of NK if we really wanted to. Hoping China shuts their food supply off among other things etc etc so there is no conflict. That might change the idiots mind of testing another nuke and get rid of his nuclear program he has going. But the man has a warped childs mind so it's hard to tell whats going to happen.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Well dumb jung ill just tried to test another one and it failed,will trump send in the bombers ? I doubt he will have the balls because he knows what will happen, but we will see,the thing that's scary is our leader is just as looney and unstable as their leader imo.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Nope, Trump won't on this one, it wasn't a ballistic (nuclear) type. Failed anyways. The ones the they are watching according to CNN is the ones they test inside the mountains. If they do that again and any radiation is detected from that and richter scale readings it will happen. I wouldn't blame any US president for wanting to stop him (NK) in getting rid of that Sh(t. Jung's goal is to make one that can reach our western US shores. You wanna take a chance on that Bolt? Let him go and that might come a reality. I don't think it's nothing about having the balls imo, if he tests the nuke stuff again having balls is out the window, it's about protecting the US people and the whole world really. I don't care for Trump all that much, but he definitely has all his marbles compared to Jung. No comparison there. I just hope China can work some magic on the idiot. Nuclear stuff is nothing for a child crazy minded man to have.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They just said on fox news they don't know what kind of missile it was because it blew up so quick.They were launching it in the ocean.They had a parade on Saturday that showed they had two different kinds of missiles that could reach San Fran but don't know if they were empty canisters or the real deal.They already have nuclear weapons so we're too late on that,only question is now do they have a launch to get it here and they might have. What makes you think he would launch them if he did have them ? He knows they are coming right back at them if he does.If other countries would quit mucking with them he probably wouldn't imo. They are a sovereign state so nobody is going to tell them what they can or cannot do.Only way to stop them is all out war and regime change, and even that might not work as we see with the disaster from invading Iraq. Sanctions have not worked except starve their innocent people. We might as well get used to them having them because there is no practical way of stopping it without major bloodshed and bunches of American soldiers coming back in body bags and Lord knows how many dead Koreans from both sides.There's also the worry of other superpowers getting involved.That's why we had such a tough time during the Korean War,millions of Chinese soldiers were killing Americans.
Last edited by cbolt on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Still up so I might as well reply. CNN, a panel they was talking to said the one that just failed wasn't nuclear. I know it was on the eastern shore they was launching. He tests nuclear stuff underground in the mountains more inland. Even showed a map of the testing site from space. They explained it very well, don't know what your seeing on fox but I don't watch them, but that's what they are watching and waiting for again. They can tell when he does because of leaking radiation readings and also shows up on a rhicter scale. They explained all of it. If he does again it will be the sixth time. He aint got sh)t yet to reach hardly anywhere but close by him. He surely hasn't got anything to reach our western edge yet they are saying but if let him go and he keep testing, he will have with in 3 years they figure. You can't go on that stupid parade they have on what he's got. Hell, they even said an expert on video/pictures and was checking the tires on them transport trucks to see if they was weighted down looking. Could have been empty canisters. Just for show for the world to see. He's going to pay the price regardless if he tests again and they prove it's testing of nuclear stuff. Mark my word. Done with this stuff but you wait and see. The man is out of his mind, and has no need for nuclear weapons. We all will be better off if he don't have and everyone knows that with any kind of sense. He's nuts man, many bricks shy of a full load. My last reply, we are getting off topic anyways. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just have to wait and see what goes down but it don't look good, hopefully he won't test again in his underground testing facility in the mountains.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

They already got nuclear stuff and have tested it in the past,the thing they are worried about is a means to get it here,that's what they are not sure about what this missile was that blew up. They think it might have been a medium range kind. Trump clearly inferred no more missile or nuclear tests of any kind and the little fat kid just thumbed his nose at him with his failed test. That's why I said in an earlier post will he send in the bombers. Doesn't look like it yet,but who knows with trump he is just as unpredictable as the little fat kid. :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Sorry noreply me and trench are done with out little debate lol.I'll start the thought of the day again.
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavors and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons ?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:They already got nuclear stuff and have tested it in the past,the thing they are worried about is a means to get it here,that's what they are not sure about what this missile was that blew up. They think it might have been a medium range kind. Trump clearly inferred no more missile or nuclear tests of any kind and the little fat kid just thumbed his nose at him with his failed test. That's why I said in an earlier post will he send in the bombers. Doesn't look like it yet,but who knows with trump he is just as unpredictable as the little fat kid. :lol:
I know they already got nuclear stuff, but still in the beginning stages. Ya don't want them to get any more educated with the stuff. Needs to be gone from there. Ahhhh, Trumpkeek didn't care about that failed launch, CNN said it was non ballistic anyways. Just sending one up as normal after they're stupid looking parade that's half fake, he probably just waiting for the test in the mountains again. Little fat kid. :lol: :lol: :lol: I like that. Ole Angus hates me watching about this stuff so much, she tells me to turn it, nothing new she says. :lol: :lol: :lol: Next time she tells me to turn it, I'm going to say I like watching about the little fat kid. :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet I get a double eye roll from her on that. :lol: :lol: :lol: Bet she grabs the tv remote from me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Sorry noreply me and trench are done with out little debate lol.I'll start the thought of the day again.
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavors and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Call both companies and find out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

If someone is pushing ya to mow your grass, tell them your mower is broke, and in a repair shop. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

When not wanting any visitors to your house just park your car somewhere else so they think you not there :lol: :lol: ;)

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:When not wanting any visitors to your house just park your car somewhere else so they think you not there :lol: :lol: ;)
Throw your mountain bike in the back, and ride it back home from where you hid your car. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

When leaving, never tell anyone you will be right back. They will set on your front porch for hours waiting and drinking beer out of a mason jar. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

If you have to sneak out of your house to go anywhere to avoid nosey buggers asking where you are going, it's time to move. :? :roll: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:When not wanting any visitors to your house just park your car somewhere else so they think you not there :lol: :lol: ;)
Throw your mountain bike in the back, and ride it back home from where you hid your car. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Make sure you remember where the car is at.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:
TRENCHFOOT wrote:
Make sure you remember where the car is at.
Ole Bolt likes shopping parking lots hiding his car. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Off season”