SEOPS HOF

Re: OBDTF Lunch, Wednesday March 5th

Post by kantuckyII »

YTB prefers primer red on his vehicles

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

grndma1 wrote:I also got a pink pen at last months lunch. I think it is really cute. I can't really think of any schools with pink colors so someone had to get them and pink was the closest color to red that she had.

Bless you, grndma1! I am pleased to have met and shared lunch with you on two occasions, now, which involves some serious [Route 93 is a difficult road] effort and travel for you. Thanks!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YEAH, I BOUGHT THE CAR , IT WAS A 2004 CAVALIER. USED THE REST OF THE INCOME TAX MONEY. WE DID NOT HAVE A CAR NEWER THAN 1998. THIS IS A 4 BANGER, SUPPOSSED TO GET ABOUT 39 MILES A GALLON. TRYING TO PRESERVE OLE BLUE SOME. SHE'S A 91, WITH NEARLY 150,000. NEEDED SOMETHING MORE DEPENDABLE FOR LONGER TRIPS AS WELL. IT'S LOADED. REALLY SOLID CAR. :12224

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

manwithplan wrote
Yeah, I liked it, and, depending on work, will try and make the next one. Did you end up buying the car you went and looked at? If you did, you should paint it black with a gold stripe going down the middle of it, talking about raising the value.

No use painting it, we got some Trojans stickers to put all over it.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You don't have a hair......... 8) 8)

=it wont be the first time he found Portsmouth Trojan gear on his truck :mrgreen:

Manwithplan
All State

Post by Manwithplan »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:manwithoutplan wrote
Yeah, I liked it, and, depending on work, will try and make the next one. Did you end up buying the car you went and looked at? If you did, you should paint it black with a gold stripe going down the middle of it, talking about raising the value.

No use painting it, we got some Trojans stickers to put all over it.

Talking about depreciating a vehicle. ;-)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

and if you really want to take it down in value...find a Pittsburgh steelers sticker :razz: :mrgreen:

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

I think we should put the Ponderosa logo on it. :aaaaa30 :aaaaa35

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

grndma1, wasn't Turk even more low down in real life than he is on here?! I'm just glad you got to see his true character! he's a scoundrel!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:YEAH, I BOUGHT THE CAR , IT WAS A 2004 CAVALIER. USED THE REST OF THE INCOME TAX MONEY. WE DID NOT HAVE A CAR NEWER THAN 1998. THIS IS A 4 BANGER, SUPPOSSED TO GET ABOUT 39 MILES A GALLON. TRYING TO PRESERVE OLE BLUE SOME. SHE'S A 91, WITH NEARLY 150,000. NEEDED SOMETHING MORE DEPENDABLE FOR LONGER TRIPS AS WELL. IT'S LOADED. REALLY SOLID CAR. :12224

WELL AT LEAST YOU BOUGHT A CHEVY :122245

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

kantuckyII wrote:grndma1, wasn't Turk even more low down in real life than he is on here?! I'm just glad you got to see his true character! he's a scoundrel!
I just dont understand why you two don't get along. You are both nice men who were friendly with everyone, except each other. Can either of you tell me what started the feud , or has it been going on for so long that neither of you remember?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Well, I remember but...I can't tell you. Turk? he can't remember nothin' much anymore. He has Old Timer's Disease. Don't let that feeble old man fool you into thinking he is a nice person...he's not!

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

oh man! now I think GAHS might be from Bellaire! :shock:
man...that was totally below the belt!

:lol:

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

Someone on here has to know and will tell me sooner or later. Until then, I like both of you. As a matter of fact, I haven't met any seops people yet that I haven't liked.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

you get to know that crusty old man a little better and you might not be able to say that much longer!

Focused
SEOPS

Post by Focused »

Mrs. Focused and I enjoyed visiting with the OBDTF's and having lunch with them...a great group of people.. We also enjoyed meeting new seoper's... It was good seeing grndma again..... and..................
Thanks for the pens, caglewis.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

I'm so sorry I forgot to include Mrs Focused [and I talked to her a lot that day] in my previous "female" attendee count - we DID have 3 of us there - Mum being there would have meant 4. Can I blame my "achin[g]" shoulder for my lapse in attention and memory?

After consultation with my physician, Dr. Aitken [I love the "appropriateness" of his name for an orthopedic surgeon] yesterday [Fri], I will be undergoing surgery at Kings Daughters Hospital in Ashland, KY, to repair a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder [subsequent to my fall and shoulder dislocation in Jan] next Tues 3/11 - possibly same-day, but probably needing 1 overnight stay.
Then I'll be without the use of my [dominant] right arm for 4-6 weeks in a sling. Driving will be OUT, and it looks like I need to learn "left-handedness" pretty quickly. Since I have a sister [probably our father was, too] and 2 grandchildren who are "lefties", it must be somewhere in my genetic code already! But still a difficult/inconvient adjustment/switch for me.
Last edited by caglewis on Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

Thanks, FIDO, for your good wishes. As you probably already know, "left-handed" people are the only people in their right mind!
At least physiologically speaking, since the body's physical motor functions and dominance are controlled by the opposite hemisphere of the brain!
Is dowgg right-handed? You might point this fact out to him!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

caglewis wrote:Thanks, FIDO, for your good wishes. As you probably already know, "left-handed" people are the only people in their right mind!
At least physiologically speaking, since the body's physical motor functions and dominance are controlled by the opposite hemisphere of the brain!
Is dowgg right-handed? You might point this fact out to him!

YTB,,is left handed :shock:

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Half the OBDTF isn't in their 'right mind' and I don't think that their right or left hand has anything to do with it

Return to “The Off season”