HOOKS for BOOKS !!

General Chat
juke boxer
JV Team

HOOKS for BOOKS !!

Post by juke boxer »

Saw that Josh Hamm from SP and Geoff White from Ironton won their matches. CONGRATS !! Tolsia and Ports. brought ALOT !! White was the only Ironton participant. Waz up wit dat ?
Last edited by juke boxer on Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waiting to visualize the sight of TC 71 at an away TIGER game .
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

geoff white is my cousin, glad he won. where was tony murphy at. i thought he always fought in these.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I think Tony is too much for them.

Never Give Up!
RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:geoff white is my cousin, glad he won. where was tony murphy at. i thought he always fought in these.

I thought the same thing. Heard Tony has only lost one fight and that was to Mother Martha. :lol: :lol:

86Tiger
JV Team

Post by 86Tiger »

They would not let him fight last night, because they said that they didn't have anyone they could match him with because he has knocked too many out. They didn't feel it was right to pair him with someone who had little or no experience.

They were gonna let him fight Geoffrey and Geoffrey said "ain't no way I'm fighting that beast".

I bleed orange and black!
TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

Post by TigersGameDayFan »

Tony is like one of my best friends..He didnt fight because of the reason 86tiger said...

But He does have one loss....It was to a kid up in Huntington..He had tons of experience under his belt and beat Tony on Points...but Tony did break the kids nose...

T-I-G-E-R-S
wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

Ayone have a list of the fighters and how they did?

Return to “The Off season”