General Chat
mvlnewlex
All Conference

is the Zapruder film a hoax ? (JFK)

Post by mvlnewlex »

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

Abraham Zapruder{1905-1970} had nothing to gain or lose from the JFK murder. He was simply a spectator who took advantage of a chance to see a President in the flesh.

His film coincides with other evidence too much to have been altered.

Remember, Oswald had tried to bump off Gen. Clark shortly before he whacked JFK, using the same rifle. I believe we have the skinny on the whole incident. oswald was a head case, and Jack Ruby, a little man who wanted to be famous, thought he'd become a hero by whacking Oswald.

Let us allow JFK to RIP. Most of the people involved are now dead. The others are all retired. There was no conspiracy except an attempt to invent one.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

interesting stuff, although i find some of it a bit of a stretch, it makes you think.

misteroby, if you think oswald was the only gunman, you need to open your eyes.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Mister Roby.

Yeah right, People are going to be talking about a JFK "conspiracy" for the rest of eternity. LOL

The issue here is not weither Zapruder did anything wrong. It is weither the US government ALTERED the film.

I believe there was a 2nd gunman. When I was in school. We watched a video. You could clearly see a shadow of a man with a gun in the grassy knoll.
Last edited by mvlnewlex on Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

Anyways,

why does watching that footage give me me creeps ? I am not only talking about the part where JFKs head is exploding...

just the whole video overall. It is so surreal. chills go down my spine.

grndma1
SEOPS HO

Post by grndma1 »

newlexpanthers wrote:Anyways,

why does watching that footage give me me creeps ? I am not only talking about the part where JFKs head is exploding...

just the whole video overall. It is so surreal. chills go down my spine.

Chills for you, but when it happened it was for us, first shock, then sadness, then fear that Russia and Cuba were going to attack us. It was a scary time.

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

I remember the day it happened and our principal came to the door and called our teacher to the hall. She came back in crying and gave us the sad news. :cry:

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

very interesting

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

I mistakenly listed the retired general Oswald shot at as "Clark" when it was actually Edwin Walker. At any rate, Oswald missed only because he mistook a shadow he saw through Walker's window for the man.

With the power and money the Kennedys had at the time, it'd be more likely that they would be having people shot insteada being shot themselves.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

you can not deny that the Zapruder film looks suspicious. Obviously altered.

Jean Hill and Mary Mooreman (bystanders) look taller than Shaq ! before computers could even everything up, there was no way to paste things into a backround perfectly.

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

It's a hoax.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

newlexpanthers wrote:I believe there was a 2nd gunman. When I was in school. We watched a video. You could clearly see a shadow of a man with a gun in the grassy knoll.

it's not even that issue that does it for me. it's the fact that at the time of the head shot, the book depository that Oswalt supposedly took the shot from was behind the limousine but it's the front right side of Kennedy's head that gets blown off and it obviously flies back and to the left...figure that one out if the shot is coming from behind him :shock:

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

I believe that there were 2 fatal shots, not just one. and the first shot where the President looked like he wanted to cough up a bullet. that shot and atleast 1 other came from directly behind.

remember the angle the Texas Governor got hit.

It was the current senate minority leader Arlen Specter (R, PA) who pushed the insane "magic bullet" theory. Yes, Arlen has been around for a long time.

I believe there were 3 gunmen involved.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

they talk about the motorcycle pulling up behind the Limo in the film.

but what is more revealing to me is how that secret service agent just appears into the picture. Try to jump onto the back of a vehicle when it is moving at a decent speed. The limo had to have came to almost a complete stop in order for that to happen. I believe the limo had already stopped and was then slowly increasing speed by the time the secret service agent got into the picture.

The Zapruder film does not show that.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

I just discovered something !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E66__vym ... re=related

pay no attention to anything else, go to 1:22 in the video, then start

Early on in the Zapruder film. It shows the beginning of the motorcade, A couple of motorcycles. The camera pans over to the right. (click STOP at 01:32) Look closely at the bottom right portion of the screen. The freeway sign appears for about a half of a second. Look at the freeway sign !. The camera pans over to the left, then back to the right....

THAT IS NOT THE SAME SIGN,

THAT OTHER SIGN WAS PASTED INTO THE VIDEO,

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

MVL Fan
Waterboy

Post by MVL Fan »

I have often wandered why the Secret Service men that normally walk beside the car and the ones that ride on the platforms on the back of the car were called away and instructed to ride inside the car that was following the Kennedy.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

at some point. based on numerous eyewitness accounts. The vehicle pulls to the left and either stops or almost stops.

Neither film shows that. But the Nix film shows a very significant slow down and a maybe a slight shift to the left.

Nix said that some frames were deleted from his film when he got it back from the FBI. So it may have been altered as well. But I feel the Nix film is much more accurate than the Zapruder film.

I was reading more about the Zapruder film. Some experts who have analyzed the individual frames believe that in atleast 1 frame, the Limo is stopped. while in the very next frame, the Limo is moving. 1/18th of a second later.

Folks, if you ever film a President geting shot, or a government nuclear experiment in your backyard, or a UFO on your roof. Do not just hand over your camera or cellphone to the FBI right away. make duplicate files of the original. Send some to FOX News and CNN. and THEN nobody can mess with it. LOL

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

if the government wants it, they'll get it, and all the duplicates you made. not a thing you or the almighty Fox News can do about it.

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

I guess so.

As technology improves, Privacy no longer exists

Return to “The Off season”