Holding a grudge

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Holding a grudge

Post by noreply66 »

A British man obtained a restraining order against a bitter ex-girlfriend who sent him 10,000 phone text messages over the past two months-- an average of one every eight minutes.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

My house was one of the first built in a subdivision. Lots extend 100 yds. to the creek. My neighbors and I had gardens that led to the creek and all gardens were uniform. Twenty-five years ago my current next door neighbor moved in and had a survey done. The garden lots were all about 20 feet off at an angle. He plowed 20 feet of my garden without so much as a smile and planted his garden. The next year, I let weeds grow in my garden space. Rabbits lived there and smiled while they ate his garden. It's been 25 years and my lot is now full of grown trees and underbrush where rabbits and squirrels and groundhogs live. My neighbor has not had a garden in 25 years. The lack of a properly balanced diet is starting to take a toll on him. :shock:

I know that it is wrong of me, but I cannot help myself. I have been trying to lose some weight so that I might outlive him.

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

When we moved in our first house we had to do some remodeling in the bathroom. My new neighbor introduced himself by telling me that with the hammer pounding we had sent mice from our house to his. My spouse handed him a hammer and told him to pound some over at his house and send them back, we would take care of them.

jeepgirl_4life
Riding the Bench

Post by jeepgirl_4life »

moose wrote:My house was one of the first built in a subdivision. Lots extend 100 yds. to the creek. My neighbors and I had gardens that led to the creek and all gardens were uniform. Twenty-five years ago my current next door neighbor moved in and had a survey done. The garden lots were all about 20 feet off at an angle. He plowed 20 feet of my garden without so much as a smile and planted his garden. The next year, I let weeds grow in my garden space. Rabbits lived there and smiled while they ate his garden. It's been 25 years and my lot is now full of grown trees and underbrush where rabbits and squirrels and groundhogs live. My neighbor has not had a garden in 25 years. The lack of a properly balanced diet is starting to take a toll on him. :shock:

I know that it is wrong of me, but I cannot help myself. I have been trying to lose some weight so that I might outlive him.

I call it JUST! Sometimes He smiles down on those who can prove a point without saying a word or weilding a fist. Good for you. And that is some funny stuff right there.

You gotta love a kid that works hard and has heart!
moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

I just don't know if it is worth continuing. I hate seeing my sister-in-law not having fresh vegetables. But hey, he started it.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

He fooled all of you.........

They don't have Gardens in Prison. he talking about cutivating something else and it sure ain't no vegetables

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

moose
Varsity

Post by moose »

I love planting things, even trees. A bad deciduous got me where I am now. :(

Return to “The Off season”