Capital punishment in the United States

General Chat

Do you think this would cut down crime in America

Total votes: 0

NUTHOUSE
Waterboy

Capital punishment in the United States

Post by NUTHOUSE »

Say if you were the President of the United States what would be the first thing you would do?

I would like to take activity's out of all the prisons take away all their T.V.s & all the other stuff, only leave exercise equipment and a library. The government is making us pay for them to sit around we are wasting are money on them.

Bring back the chain gang!

Bring back public hangings & the firing squads we need to cut down on the crime, if you are caught stealing then one of your hands should be cut off.

If you rape or murder someone and there is physical evidence that you did it, screw lethal injection thats just putting them out of their misery and not making them suffer for what they did to the other person, say from 30 days after you are found guilty you will be put to death by a firing squad or be hung so people can see what will happen to them if they commit the crime...
Last edited by NUTHOUSE on Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moose
Varsity

Re: Capital punishment in the United States

Post by moose »

Hello, Reverend De Sod. I bet you have a handicapped parking sticker. First thing I would do as President would probably be the Pelosi chick. Course I been locked up for a spell.

"Well don't you know,". . . Hum it if you don't know the words. :shock: Cut off a hand for stealing????? What if you are caught carjacking? And pluck out your eye???? I just don't see what you're getting at. If my brother ever said "Raca" to me, I would have to say "What?"

There are not a whole lot of fun things in prison.

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

Tizzle wrote:Say if you were the President of the United States what would be the first thing you would do?

I would like to take activity's out of all the prisons take away all their T.V.s & all the fun stuff, only leave exercise equipment and a library. The government is making us pay for them to sit around we are wasting are money on them.

Bring back public hangings & the firing squads we need to cut down on the crime, if you are caught stealing then one of your hands should be cut off... In Matthew Chapter 5 and verse 30 says, And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

If you rape or murder someone and there is physical evidence that you did it, screw lethal injection thats just putting them out of their misery and not making them suffer for what they did to the other person, say from 30 days after you are found guilty you will be put to death by a firing squad or be hung so people can see what will happen to them if they commit the crime... the bible says in Matthew 5 verse 21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. It says an eye for an eye & a tooth for a tooth...

If you read more in Matthew Chapter 5 if will explain a whole lot more!

wow crazy person.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

The reason we dont do that is called the Constitution. There is an admendment agaisnt cruel and unusual punishment.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Antony wrote:
Tizzle wrote:Say if you were the President of the United States what would be the first thing you would do?

I would like to take activity's out of all the prisons take away all their T.V.s & all the fun stuff, only leave exercise equipment and a library. The government is making us pay for them to sit around we are wasting are money on them.

Bring back public hangings & the firing squads we need to cut down on the crime, if you are caught stealing then one of your hands should be cut off... In Matthew Chapter 5 and verse 30 says, And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

If you rape or murder someone and there is physical evidence that you did it, screw lethal injection thats just putting them out of their misery and not making them suffer for what they did to the other person, say from 30 days after you are found guilty you will be put to death by a firing squad or be hung so people can see what will happen to them if they commit the crime... the bible says in Matthew 5 verse 21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. It says an eye for an eye & a tooth for a tooth...

wow crazy person.

i'll say :shock: :roll:

while we're at it why dont we go ahead and revert back to the barter system, the pony express, travel by horseback and live in caves :roll: :lol:

look, i'm all for the death penalty in heinous crimes (as a matter of fact i think it should be extended to include the most severe of sex offenders) but public hangings? firing squads? why not go all out and throw the guillotine in there too?

Antony
Riding the Bench

Post by Antony »

Brutus8907 wrote:
Antony wrote:

wow crazy person.

i'll say :shock: :roll:

while we're at it why dont we go ahead and revert back to the barter system, the pony express, travel by horseback and live in caves :roll: :lol:

look, i'm all for the death penalty in heinous crimes (as a matter of fact i think it should be extended to include the most severe of sex offenders) but public hangings? firing squads? why not go all out and throw the guillotine in there too?

I think putting rapists to death is a bit extreme, especially since regretting sex that you agreed to having is now considered rape. that's what they teach to girls at college now, facists. They're taking away responsibility for women, so now if they realized that "wow you know what, this guy is lame, I wish I didn't have sex with him now", they can send him for jail for 20 years for a crime he didn't really do.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

I've always look at it this way.......is it really the best way to punish a murderer for his crime, by doin the same thing he committed?? JMO.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

Antony wrote:I think putting rapists to death is a bit extreme, especially since regretting sex that you agreed to having is now considered rape. that's what they teach to girls at college now, facists. They're taking away responsibility for women, so now if they realized that "wow you know what, this guy is lame, I wish I didn't have sex with him now", they can send him for jail for 20 years for a crime he didn't really do.

good point, that is an issue that would need to be addressed if such a move is ever considered but i'm sure we could figure out ways to weed out such scenarios.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Antony wrote:

I think putting rapists to death is a bit extreme, especially since regretting sex that you agreed to having is now considered rape. that's what they teach to girls at college now, facists. They're taking away responsibility for women, so now if they realized that "wow you know what, this guy is lame, I wish I didn't have sex with him now", they can send him for jail for 20 years for a crime he didn't really do.

Keep it in your pants and you won't have to worry about that! :roll:

It is your responsibility too!!

Don't have casual sex and you won't have to worry about it.

Region 15
JV Team

Post by Region 15 »

If I were the new President, right after taking the oath of Office I'd issue a full pardon to Ignacio Ramos and Jose Campean.

As for the death penalty for any said crime, it is known full well in advance to all. Also, it is 100 % effective against repeat offenders.

Return to “The Off season”