who all ordered the couponsfor their TV.....................

General Chat
mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

who all ordered the couponsfor their TV.....................

Post by mstangmom »

who all ordered the coupons for their TV converter box to change it to digital?

I ordered mine and got them yesterday. went and got the converter boxes today. OMG I never knew TV could be so clear without cable.

If you don't have cable and you use an antenna go get one of these boxes quick you get more channels and they a crystal clear.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Re: who all ordered the couponsfor their TV.....................

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

I'll have to check with my pop and see if they did.. where do you get those little old boxes at?.. I have cable so don't know much about it...

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

they send you a list of places locally where you can get them a long with the coupons. but you are not restricted to those stores. our local stores included.

Wal-mart
Radio shack
and a store in chilli I can't remember what it is now it used to be HH gregg

Wal-mart is the cheapest, which is what we got. it was like $48.88 +tax. so for 2 of them we paid like 26.oo for 2 of the boxes.

along with the list is models of the converters that qualify to be purchased. the one we got at Wal-mart had a marking on the box that said $40 coupon can be used.

the envelope they come in says something sbout TV converter coupon. don't remember the exact words but read the envelope closely I alomost threw it away as junk mail.

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

:aaaaa11 Oh I thought they were suppose to be free my bad.. :aaaaa46 I will check with him and make sure he gets them now.. :aaaaa32

Return to “The Off season”