Heather Lost A Leg - Paul Lost A Leg And An Arm

General Chat
kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Heather Lost A Leg - Paul Lost A Leg And An Arm

Post by kantuckyII »

Ouch..it's being reported that Heather Mills, Paul's ex, has settled for 24.5 million pounds which comes out to (according to the newest exchange I could find) at $49,110,201.00
in their divorce settlement! I don't guess Paul seen that land mine coming!
Gawl dang! Koo Koo Ka Choo! :shock:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Heather Lost A Leg - Paul Lost A Leg And An Arm

Post by The Instructor »

He should have insisted on a prenuptial agreement.

I don't think she deserves that kind of money from him but it won't put much of a dent in his piggy bank.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I told the Misses as she was going out the door this morning about this and she asked the same thing, didn't he have a prenupital? and I said, I don't know, I don't guess...and I then said, 'I should have gotten me one of them things too'

she laughed! :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

No, they did not have a prenuptial agreement.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

kantuckyII wrote:I told the Misses as she was going out the door this morning about this and she asked the same thing, didn't he have a prenupital? and I said, I don't know, I don't guess...and I then said, 'I should have gotten me one of them things too'

Me too!!! :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

Region 15
JV Team

Post by Region 15 »

It's a win for Paul as it's much less then Mills wanted. IMO, Heather Mills was a schemer from day one. Her ridicules and preposterous stories must of had some impact on the final decision.

As for Pauls' child a very substanial amount should be held in trust for her. As for Heather, if I'm making the award, not a penny over $10 million. An amount that all of us could be happy with for the rest of our natural lives.

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Mills Gets $48.6M From McCartney Split
AP
Posted: 2008-03-17 10:17:58
Filed Under: Celebrities in Court, Celebrity Splitsville, Music News
LONDON (March 17) - A judge awarded Heather Mills a total of $48.6 million Monday in the financial settlement of her divorce from former Beatle Paul McCartney.

A document released by the Family Court said the judge awarded Mills a luding his business assets, was about $800 million. He said there was no evidence to support the widely published figure that was more than twice as much.

McCartney left the court without making any statement.

"I'm so glad it's over," Mills said at her impromptu news conference.

"It was an incredible result in the end to secure mine and my daughter's future and that of all the charities that I obviously plan on helping and making a difference with - because you know it has been my life for 20 years," she said.

"Obviously the court do not want a litigant in person to do well, it's against everything that they ever wish, so when they write the judgment up they're never going to make it look in favor.

"But all of you that have researched know that it was always going to be a figure between 20 and 30 million (pounds), Paul was offering a lot less than that, which you'll see in the judgment, and very much last minute to put me and Beatrice sadly through this ... incredibly sad."

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music ... 0000000001

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

The Instructor wrote:
kantuckyII wrote:I told the Misses as she was going out the door this morning about this and she asked the same thing, didn't he have a prenupital? and I said, I don't know, I don't guess...and I then said, 'I should have gotten me one of them things too'

Me too!!! :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

Hey! don't laugh! I had about 435 dollars saved a a car with a loan payment that was down to 3 years at that time!

Personally...Millis full of crap! secure her future! poor thing! :lol:

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

Heather won't have to put money in a trust for Beatrice.

"The couple's 4-year-old daughter is also to receive about $70,000 per year, the court ruled."

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Hurt? please....pauls net worth estimated at 1.5 Billion.....He prolly loses 48 mill. in the coach every night :12224

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

Can I be his next ex wife??? I would take a LOT less than that! I would settle for a measley million....

The Instructor
SEOPS Hippo

Post by The Instructor »

abuck76 wrote:Hurt? please....pauls net worth estimated at 1.5 Billion.....He prolly loses 48 mill. in the coach every night :12224

Actually, it has been reported by the court that he is worth $800 million.

Return to “The Off season”