Walmart???????????????

General Chat
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Walmart???????????????

Post by noreply66 »

Just wondering what people think of their Walmart

I do a lot of shopping there but I'm about ready to change. They have the worst fruits and veggie. As many times I have been burnt by buying their F&V you would think I would know better. They must keep them too long in the back before bringing them out front or they are coming in that way.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Re: Walmart???????????????

Post by Chieftain2009 »

I prefer buying my food at Kroger.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Kroger is the best produce around here.I buy most my stuff at Wally's because nobody can beat their prices,but I recently got a TV off their website and will have to take it back because you can barely hear it.

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Everyone always in a hurry anymore, wally world makes it easier. One stop oil change, groceries, shampoo , etc.

You can't handle the truth
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:Kroger is the best produce around here.I buy most my stuff at Wally's because nobody can beat their prices,but I recently got a TV off their website and will have to take it back because you can barely hear it.
Yep, the produce in Kroger is crispy fresh all the time. Ole CK has a Kroger card and said it's cleaner looking in Kroger for food shopping. Have you got a Kroger card Bolt? If you do buy Kroger brand stuff, you will save just as much or more like you are at Walmart CK and KW says. But Kroger is a Def-Con 4 for you, I forgot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's almost a 5 for me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like LK better keep the produce moving more often at Walmart, out with the old and in with the new. :lol: :lol: :lol: He's slacking a bit, it sounds like. :lol: :lol: :lol: Better get on him a little when you are in there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bird Dog
All Conference

Post by Bird Dog »

It's hard because it is so convenient but I try my best to buy nothing from them.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote:
cbolt wrote:Kroger is the best produce around here.I buy most my stuff at Wally's because nobody can beat their prices,but I recently got a TV off their website and will have to take it back because you can barely hear it.
Yep, the produce in Kroger is crispy fresh all the time. Ole CK has a Kroger card and said it's cleaner looking in Kroger for food shopping. Have you got a Kroger card Bolt? If you do buy Kroger brand stuff, you will save just as much or more like you are at Walmart CK and KW says. But Kroger is a Def-Con 4 for you, I forgot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It's almost a 5 for me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like LK better keep the produce moving more often at Walmart, out with the old and in with the new. :lol: :lol: :lol: He's slacking a bit, it sounds like. :lol: :lol: :lol: Better get on him a little when you are in there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea I got a card, but it won't cover everything you need, so you still save money at Wally's if you get bunch of stuff and your right def con 4 for me, I will usually only go in there around closing time if I need some produce,LK and his cronies are probably eating all the good stuff and putting the rest out :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Ole Angus said she can get a whole cart full of groceries at Kroger with her card, and save more than she can at Walmart. Said they send her free items in the mail too along with a bunch of coupons at least 3 times a year because she uses it so much. Preferred customers on a regular bases get mail rewards, and not counting gas rewards too. The more ya use it the better it gets. I ask her if it was Def-Con 4 or 5 to her being in there, and her answer was, we was weird and stupid, and it's not Kroger's fault we hate to run into people we know. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: She said that's why most people get their groceries there, it's clean and spic and span and you save. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bet Ole RB gets his wise sarcastic words in sometimes to certain customers though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He's lucky he hasn't been in trouble for that in there yet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He can be mouthy and hateful sometimes and thinks he's cool doing it, specially when women are close by he really runs his chops. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I've seen it and others have told me they have too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Angus said she goes to another check out line when she see's him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I usually shop at Walmart in Ashland or South point and I get a lot of fruits and veggies and have never had a problem with them not being fresh or good. I think it depends on what store you go to.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Sack fruits and veggies are what I have a problem with.Hand picking unsacked seem to be fine.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

They like everyone else have a ton of goods in their backroom.

After merchandising in all of the grocery stores, I can say none differs much in the process in which they stock any area in the store.

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I like the area Wal-Mart for the exception of having 2 or 3 Check Outs open out of 30 or so..... thats the only downfall

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I wish they all had self check outs myself.I like the way I bag my own groceries lol

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote:I wish they all had self check outs myself.I like the way I bag my own groceries lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

cbolt wrote:I wish they all had self check outs myself.I like the way I bag my own groceries lol
:o :o :lol:

Return to “The Off season”